AWESOME Interview: "Unbiased On The Fence" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
This is a new online station (well, new to me, anyway) where the host interviews a wonderful young lady, Michelle Wolfe, who has had prophetic dreams since she was a teenager. In this interview, they discuss:
  • THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR;
  • Mandela Effect;
  • Visualization;
  • Dreams/Astral Travel;
  • Michelle's prophetic dreams;
  • Her dreams of learning to fly/teleport;
  • Evolution of species/ET involvement;
  • The movie, "Annihilation" and "The Dark" manipulating our perspective on "The Event";
  • Meditation experiences;
  • Grounding and manifesting change through group intention;
  • Incoming energies;
  • Alison Coe's work;
  • Changing/shifting timelines;
  • Strange colors (RAINBOWS/IRIDESCENT CLOUDS) in the sky;
  • Zoey (Michelle's dog);
  • Mandela Effect;
  • Karma and spiritual cleansing;
I really, REALLY resonated with her meditative practices of connecting to energetic grids and hastening "The Event" (at about 30:00 or so) by serving as a conduit for Source energy.

Some other things they discussed that stood out to me:
  • Seeing flashes of light prior to falling asleep at night (I experienced this myself the other night!);
  • Feeling tired and wanting to go back to sleep after meditating in the morning;
  • "Stretching one's energy bubble" out;
  • LIVE AND HAVE FUN!! Do what you feel you need to do, follow you're own guidance--everything's OK. Don't be so hard on yourself!
  • ALL IS IN DIVINE ORDER!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)