August 2017 Message from P'taah: You Are Worthy & You Choose It All (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas

August 2017
Message from P'taah:
You Are Worthy & You Choose It All

You know, if you were not worthy of all wondrousness, you would not exist. You are all playing a game. You are all grand Gods and Goddesses, powerful beyond measure, playing this game called 'I have forgotten my truth.'

You have been brought up in an environment which tells you that you are not worthy and you are all terrified that you are going to 'miss the boat!' - miss out on these wondrous contacts with your brothers and sisters, miss out on the Transition, miss out on the wonders that you know within your own heart are to occur.

We say to you, you will not miss out. You have birthed yourself here and now in this world, in this place. You are the chosen because you create your own reality, absolutely. You are the chosen to be birthed in this Now so that you may take part in this Grand Transition. That is why you are here and we say to you that, the stories of your alien brothers and sisters are wondrous, indeed, and it is most exciting, but it is only a story. It will not bring you home and the coming home is what you yearn for.

Your brethren will not bring you home. Your brethren will not change your reality. Why? Because you are Gods and Goddesses, powerful beyond imagining, and only you have the sovereign right to change who you are - to change your life. Your brethren will not come forth to save you. Why? Because you do not need saving! You do not need saving because you are, in every now, no matter how it appears absolutely Perfect, Eternal Expressions of Source.

You are It, my beloved ones. You are It.You have within you the seeds of all knowing. You have within you the seeds of God/Goddessness else you could not possibly exist.

That which are the technologies and that which is the Otherness, the scientific mumbo-jumbo that you are all obsessed with, will not change the reality of who you are. There is nothing outside of you but a mirror, a reflection, to show you who you are and how you are in any Now.

What does that mean? It means, simply, that the power sourceness is your emotion and whatever is occurring in your life, whatever you have a negative emotional response to, is your signal, if you like, that there is something to be addressed, that there is a fear within you about who you are that is to be embraced so that you may create the change that you all desire so fervently.

But, only you can make the choice. Your brethren are not going to because you are sovereign beings. Those of you who have had contact consciously with your brethren, have had contact because that is what you contracted before you were born in this life, before your birthing.

We will not get into other agendas. There are millions of agendas. We say only this to you - there is not and has never been that which be against your will, against your choice. At some level, you choose it all and we say, all there is, in all the contacts that you have, either consciously or unconsciously, is that of your choosing. It is the choosing of the greater part of you for a greater reality - for Light, for Love, for Knowing.
We say again that this perception, called Enlightenment, is simply unfolding into what already is and there is nothing to do. This is not about trying to be spiritual because you are absolutely spiritual else you could not exist. There is nothing in your entire life that is not spiritual. It is not about being good. It is about being who you are and recognizing that that which does not fulfill the highest idea of who you can possibly be, is simply that which is fear-based.
There is nobody judging you. There is no right or wrong. There are no 'shoulds.' There are no rules. You are Gods and Goddesses playing a game called 'human life now.' We remind you that you have chosen to come forth in this lifetime to come into a grander knowing, to come to love every facet of you absolutely. And that is what it is about.
You see, my beloved ones, it is about love. Enlightenment is the natural result of loving who you are - unconditionally and absolutely - to unfold into the knowing that you truly are a Perfect, Eternal Expression of God-Goddess/All That Is.

Your unfolding into this knowing is that which is your connectedness with your brethren from other dimensions, from other worlds. And, in a way, that which is termed 'Contact,' conscious or unconscious, is only to remind you of the greater truth.

I love you all absolutely and we come forth to reflect to you that which you really do know absolutely and to trigger that knowing within the breast of each of you. We come forth because you make our heart sing. You are the reflection of that which be the highest potential - called Gods and Goddesses playing a game called Human.

We love you because we have been with you since first your footsteps walked this glorious planet. We will always be with you and will never leave you because we love you.

WHO IS P'TAAH? ::: http://www.ptaah.com/Welcome09Aug.html

I got permission for this post via Mickey at Light Source P'TAAH

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Always the reminder that thought structures, systems and beliefs are limiting, and that just dropping those and being who we are on the inside, will be reflected in our lived experience. And so I look at my own experience and think, "I have always been attracted to and learned these expansive philosophies, and so why am I presented with so many challenges?" And the answer immediately flows: "Because those are opportunities for releasing more fear, and for living more courageously without fear clouding the heart".

I am very thankful for Jani's ability to give us this beautiful expression.

OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Always the reminder that thought structures, systems and beliefs are limiting, and that just dropping those and being who we are on the inside, will be reflected in our lived experience. And so I look at my own experience and think, "I have always been attracted to and learned these expansive philosophies, and so why am I presented with so many challenges?" And the answer immediately flows: "Because those are opportunities for releasing more fear, and for living more courageously without fear clouding the heart".

I am very thankful for Jani's ability to give us this beautiful expression.
Gosh girl, you are such a deep thinker and I appreciate your response! Thanks for encouraging! :-D

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
For those acquainted with the work of Billy Meier, Ptaah is one of the contacts he has, as far as I remember a relative of Asket. There are certain similarities in the way they express themselves.

One of the problems with this world is the obvious inability of the collective mind to decide what to do. There are some who know (without knowing) what it is to belong to an advanced human society and want to bring it forward, and those who are so materialistic that they would virtually dig themselves into the ground lest ascend.

I don't, however, completely agree that we always get what we asked for. Sometimes we receive punishments much greater than agreed. I believe that we are divine, but what is the usefulness of that if for every starseed there probably are two who like the current status quo and see it as the medium in which a person can show their supremacy and be awarded for that. I know where my personal journey will lead me and it is just mere decades before this incarnation is over.

If the collective wants for the game of masters and slaves to continue on and on, as it seems no matter what people say, so be it. It is their choice and I refuse to play it, no matter if I am here or not.

OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Hi there Out Of Time, first off I would like to say that the very first time I saw your handle it reminded me of a person that used to come to a monthly sweat lodge some years ago....This persons name was Justin Tyme hence Just In Time....I never forgot that being as they were amazing to me. Anyway, thank you for reminding me of that memory!!! <3

As far as the post, I so totally understand your feeling here as I and probably a lot of others that have been here long enough to experience and SEE. I do not have the answers as I too search for the road home! It seems it has been a long hard journey and I ask and ask for the ability to open more of my born with abilities (at least that is what they say), I have spent a lot of years praying pleading begging for the gifts of the spirit in which I believe IS the way but the powers that be are always one step ahead of me and us. Tis sad for sure as I have also spent many years being positive and loving caring and sharing and believing with all my heart that it all comes back because we are human and humans need this in return....it is NOT selfish to want to be loved and cared for and encouraged! My findings show a big picture and truth has set me "free" but for sure not the "free" I was hoping for.

All I can say is I am thankful and full of gratitude that there are others that felll and see like I do and I would give you and everyone here and all around the world big hugs if I were there in person and I DO in my mind and heart......tis a lonely road sweet heart, but you ARE loved! I walk with you.....<3

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hi there Out Of Time, first off I would like to say that the very first time I saw your handle it reminded me of a person that used to come to a monthly sweat lodge some years ago....This persons name was Justin Tyme hence Just In Time....I never forgot that being as they were amazing to me. Anyway, thank you for reminding me of that memory!!! <3

As far as the post, I so totally understand your feeling here as I and probably a lot of others that have been here long enough to experience and SEE. I do not have the answers as I too search for the road home! It seems it has been a long hard journey and I ask and ask for the ability to open more of my born with abilities (at least that is what they say), I have spent a lot of years praying pleading begging for the gifts of the spirit in which I believe IS the way but the powers that be are always one step ahead of me and us. Tis sad for sure as I have also spent many years being positive and loving caring and sharing and believing with all my heart that it all comes back because we are human and humans need this in return....it is NOT selfish to want to be loved and cared for and encouraged! My findings show a big picture and truth has set me "free" but for sure not the "free" I was hoping for.

All I can say is I am thankful and full of gratitude that there are others that felll and see like I do and I would give you and everyone here and all around the world big hugs if I were there in person and I DO in my mind and heart......tis a lonely road sweet heart, but you ARE loved! I walk with you.....<3
I so agree with you Glo, I too have begged and pleaded, been so positive and caring over the years until I got really, really peed off with them and said. 'Sod you then, ill blip blip blip do it on my own, but I will get there.' And like you, I'm not as free as I want to be. I have grown it's true, but I get frustrated because I don't feel I am getting any further. I've always been a positive person but it's hard to keep it sometimes. I guess many are feeling this way at this time, OOT certainly sounds as if he is. I think collectively we have had enough. Love and hugs <3

Reactions: Stargazer and Glo
OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Wouldn't it be wonderful if all of us like minded heart feeling beings could be all in the same community and gather every day to say "I love you" and give hugs and kisses!! I know we are here in this community but I mean in real time too!

If I could find a mountain top,
I would invite you there my friend.
We would have a grand old time,
Love and happiness to all the world we'd send!

Feel free to add a verse yall!

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
If the collective wants for the game of masters and slaves to continue on and on, as it seems no matter what people say, so be it. It is their choice and I refuse to play it, no matter if I am here or not.
I was just sitting here pondering all these posts and suddenly thought of our time in each incarnation or physical life as a day at the amusement park. My own recollection of being whisked into this body was, something like, "Oh, crap...here we go again!" :) Once we're suddenly back in a severely limited physical body, it's a tough adjustment--and often almost impossible for us to remember that we're here specifically to experience this. In fact, many never really do remember. I'm starting to slowly recall what it's like on "the other side" though. Once we pass from this world to our more expanded "Higher Self", how quickly we forget the challenges, the miseries, and the pains of our "day at the amusement park"!

I'm beginning to embrace the idea that, once we pass from our physical bodies, we gather briefly to celebrate with our spirit family, friends, and loved ones, rush to get back in line, and eagerly wait our turn to get back on this wild and crazy ride of life! Yes, once we're on the ride again, we've forgotten who we really are--and we're usually scared "s&*$less", but I think that's what makes us appreciate it all so much once we return back to our true home.

We're adventurers. Explorers. Divine seekers. We may not always feel like we've gotten what we truly signed up for, but I suspect we do--and sometimes perhaps even more than we might have expected.

This physical life is difficult, yes. But it's diverse. It's unpredictable. It's exciting. And it's amazingly beautiful in the infinite breadth of emotions we're able to experience and express.

We may complain a bit here and there in this life, but once it's over and we're sharing the experience with our soul family on the other side, I'd be willing to bet we wouldn't trade one minute of the experience for anything!

:)

OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
I was just sitting here pondering all these posts and suddenly thought of our time in each incarnation or physical life as a day at the amusement park. My own recollection of being whisked into this body was, something like, "Oh, crap...here we go again!" :) Once we're suddenly back in a severely limited physical body, it's a tough adjustment--and often almost impossible for us to remember that we're here specifically to experience this. In fact, many never really do remember. I'm starting to slowly recall what it's like on "the other side" though. Once we pass from this world to our more expanded "Higher Self", how quickly we forget the challenges, the miseries, and the pains of our "day at the amusement park"!

I'm beginning to embrace the idea that, once we pass from our physical bodies, we gather briefly to celebrate with our spirit family, friends, and loved ones, rush to get back in line, and eagerly wait our turn to get back on this wild and crazy ride of life! Yes, once we're on the ride again, we've forgotten who we really are--and we're usually scared "s&*$less", but I think that's what makes us appreciate it all so much once we return back to our true home.

We're adventurers. Explorers. Divine seekers. We may not always feel like we've gotten what we truly signed up for, but I suspect we do--and sometimes perhaps even more than we might have expected.

This physical life is difficult, yes. But it's diverse. It's unpredictable. It's exciting. And it's amazingly beautiful in the infinite breadth of emotions we're able to experience and express.

We may complain a bit here and there in this life, but once it's over and we're sharing the experience with our soul family on the other side, I'd be willing to bet we wouldn't trade one minute of the experience for anything!

:)
Gosh Stargazer, that was beautiful and I know it sure made ME feel better!! ;) Your the greatest....I am soooo glad we are all family here and will be together after the ride finishes!! images.jpgmerrygoround.jpg

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Gosh Stargazer, that was beautiful and I know it sure made ME feel better!! ;) Your the greatest....I am soooo glad we are all family here and will be together after the ride finishes!! View attachment 2655
That picture is all of us jumping off the endless carousel, running to meet up with our galactic brothers and sisters. To,live in complete freedom and love, can't wait.

Reactions: Stargazer and Glo

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Stargazer , what you say is very beautiful and I really want more people to feel that way. My soul story is a bit different. It was quite ugly before I came here and I believe I was able to gain the understanding I needed to feel whole again. As for this incarnation, I believe I was advised against having it by my soul mentor exactly because she knew I would feel this way. However, I am stubborn (I really should listen more to those whose wisdom has been proven time and time again). Also, I guess I had a ticket for the ascension / shift show and I felt it would be a pity to leave just before the drama unfolds.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Living the Consciousness Burst in 2017

In the serried mountain ranges
Where time eternal stills,
My small boxed-in view changes:
The larger overspills.

Here I meet the heart-linked souls,
Air carries us on wings.
None of us seek the earthly goals,
We have purged those dull, dead things.

The shock of the new is a bright white light,
Expanding in our minds.
Without fear we use that greatest sight
To raise our black-out blinds.

Joy is freedom and freedom joy,
Courage a tonic sublime.
Slaves kept beholden as a ploy
Have now run out of time.

OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Love is simply another word for God - Goddess. When you express Love to others, you are expressing the God - Goddess of YOU.
This is immediately recognized by the others, because it resonates to their own God - Goddess. This LOVE is who you all really are!
P'TAAH
Aho!

Reactions: Stargazer and June
OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Ever action, every decision you have ever made has brought you to this place, this now.
Bless every discordant circumstance which has occurred in your life. You have created it all
that you may know who you really are. Own it all.You are not a victim, and neither is anyone else!

When you embrace all the things about yourself which you find unlovable, you will have automatically allowed
the space for its opposite trait to manifest!

Words of P'TAAH channelled by Jani King

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
There is an inherent weakness of the English language and I think it causes a lot of misunderstanding when higher vibrational entities say "you choose." Do they mean singular or plural? If it is plural, it sounds more like "the other entities of the collective choose that for you because your vote is only one of many". If they mean the singular, it is simply not true. No single soul can and should make a choice on behalf of the others. And then the choice of others affects you personally too.

OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
For those acquainted with the work of Billy Meier, Ptaah is one of the contacts he has, as far as I remember a relative of Asket. There are certain similarities in the way they express themselves.

One of the problems with this world is the obvious inability of the collective mind to decide what to do. There are some who know (without knowing) what it is to belong to an advanced human society and want to bring it forward, and those who are so materialistic that they would virtually dig themselves into the ground lest ascend.

I don't, however, completely agree that we always get what we asked for. Sometimes we receive punishments much greater than agreed. I believe that we are divine, but what is the usefulness of that if for every starseed there probably are two who like the current status quo and see it as the medium in which a person can show their supremacy and be awarded for that. I know where my personal journey will lead me and it is just mere decades before this incarnation is over.

Good morning Out of Time, I read your posts here again and I feel a real un-happy-ness in your words. I have read most of the books Jani King has of the words of P'TAAH and the things he says are both actually, singular and plural. I can see this I think because I have read most of Dolores Cannons (she has hit on some of the same topics from those that regress) books plus have experienced some of both in my life this time around. I came to the conclusion a long time ago that it is true that everything that happens to us (me) is our (my) own fault directly and indirectly.

If we (I) go back to the beginning and IF it is true that we plan our own lifetime (s) and we assign other beings to walk it with us and they agree then it (in my opinion) is what each can bring forth in order to accomplish what our initial story or play was set up to be. We get several choices and several chances to accomplish our part in the play as do they. If the first and second and third times don't get it then it just gets more challenging with each try. That could take a lot of lifetimes. Guess that is why we get an eternity in each dimension and each parallel universe. That is why it is important to consider each scenerio that occurs, transmute it and move on to the next. You, I , we that are awake enough to understand that and able to catch it and assimilate it into love or happiness or just to say, "this too shall pass" will get us moved down the road a bit quicker and easier.

P"TAAH and many others all say that we JUDGE everything and when we can get to the point of no judgement then we are home within ourselves. The powers that be in this world want us to hate ourselves and everybody and everything and we know that, and one might say to love them as love changes all things.......I have spent my life trying to live in that manor and that doesn't work either, I think it is because there aren't enough in the collective doing the same. They say they are but I challenge them each and every one. Un-conditional love is non-existant here and THAT my friend is why we are here......to figure it our and DO IT, then we can go home!!!
That is in my opinion, what do your feelings think? :D

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Does anyone else pay attention to their dream sequences? I see that literally every dream has a message that can help the one dreaming move forward, if they can but grasp the elusive element on the plate that is offered.

I just woke up this morning from a dream where I was at a busy bus exchange, and I was sitting on the bench at one of the bus stops, because there was a seat there. I knew the bus I wanted went to a different bus stop, but I could see it from there, and my legs were tired, so I thought I would sit down. There was a lot of bus chaos moving about, and I realised perhaps I had missed my wanted bus by not standing at the correct stop. I saw long queues of standing people but they were actually catching their buses.

In waking life this translates into me needing to change job providers, as my stint of unemployment (in paying jobs) has stretched to nearly 3 years. Obviously, the job provider I am with hasn't been able to help me. There is no doubt that after a working career of 40 years where I pushed myself every day, I was existentially tired, but now, if I am to get back on track, I must listen to my dream.

I mention dreams, as they are like "mother's little helper". This ties in with Glo's post above, as it is our psychic "knowings" that really stay with us and are for us, as there is a greater part of us that loves us unconditionally. One of the efforts in this life is to step out of any blame game using external circumstances as a crutch or a rubbish tip, and to really take hold and responsibility for our inner landscape, so that our outer circumstances reflect what is going on.

I don't have any regrets about the 3 years of forced waiting, as I have grown in other ways (one of those, being this forum) and having more availability to help that special soul who is my daughter.

But I really do know in my gut that excuses won't work in this lived world, and that sitting down when I should be standing up is self-sabotage. I do believe it comes down to how much we really love ourselves, so that we can maintain pace and persistence.

OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Hey there Miss Hailstones, hope all is well in your world today! Your post reminds me of the QHHT therapist that did my reg. hyp., she wrote a book on the ways to acknowledge our higher selves and guides telling us the how, what, when and where of our walk and I must say she did great job in the same manner you did by examples of your own situation. So do you have a book??? :)

I actually had a dream about a bus this morning before I woke up, it showed me that WE each one of us has to look out for our loved ones because most generally people outside our families will not. My Mother was also in the same dream teaching me from the astral! Anyway, I too stayed at a job 4 years to long and it ended up making me totally bitter to the point I was not the person I worked so hard to open up to. I took steps backward in a major way. I now have to accept that it was actually making me stronger because of just the fact that I honestly acknowledged the fact and am working at learning to love myself all over again. I was taught in church that that was a selfish act and that I was to give of myself totally but in reality this truly hurt ones ability to reach in and connect with ones higher self. I, like you am glad to have the time here to get it right. This is where your little girl comes in, she is here on a mission to help you and strengthen YOU as she is a part of you and your DNA's connect even from afar just like twins. She was waiting for a perfect time when you needed her the most! My Son did the same!

I am proud of you my friend at the way you look within and in doing so and speaking it forth help me and the rest to stop....look and listen! Examine their own walk instead of trying to force other to walk walks they will turn from in the end anyway. Been there too! Husbands kids!
Anyway, life is short, eat...drink and be merry and the way in which you chose will find YOU! Thats the way we planned it, we just have to pay attention and have no fear!

I got this passage from P"TAAH's words in which I was directed to just for you:

Love or fear...it is your choice in any moment how you perceive it, how you live it.
You may cower in your fear or dance in the light. The time will come when you will be very bored
with living in fear, being paralyzed in a no-life.
One day you will open your eyes and say: This day I will step into the Light!

With Love,
P'TAAH

OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Hey there Out of Time, I was told in the night to investigate Billy Meier, must have something I had not seen before or understood! Also Kitten was the word right after that and I actually have a cat named Kitten?????You get anything from that?

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
This life is about BEING, human Being, however it is, with all its joys and all its sorrows.
FEEL how exquisite it is, your tempestuous path to enlightenment. You chose it. You love it.
If you did not, it would not be and that is the wondrous and very humorous dichotomy of it!
P'TAAH

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)