Astrological Comments on the Pluto Stationary/Retrograde Phase from Carl Boudreau (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Good points. Any planet going retrograde points more towards internalization rather than externalization. A period of reflection and analysis. In the case of Pluto the death and transformation is sublimated and internalized.
However, we still must take into consideration the other planets; their locations and relationships between them must be consistent because specially in the case of Mars or Uranus for example, nasty stuff can still take place while Pluto is retrograde.

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
What does it mean when a planet goes stationary? Does it stop in its path direct or retrograde along the ecliptic? Is it just the moment of turning direction?

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
What does it mean when a planet goes stationary? Does it stop in its path direct or retrograde along the ecliptic? Is it just the moment of turning direction?
A stationary planet is the moment in which it changes direction going from direct to retrograde or from retrograde to direct. Similar to a car moving in certain direction but needs to go back so it starts slowing its speed and then there is a moment when it is in complete stop before going on reverse. The same goes from going on reverse and then having to move forward. Those moments are called "stationary." Very powerful times in their effect, but won't get into that.

As for why they happen, well, it is an illusion due to the speed of movement of the planets in their orbits as viewed from Earth (that has its own speed). In reality no planet changes direction in their orbit obviously.

Not sure if I made myself clear in my reply though.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
A stationary planet is the moment in which it changes direction going from direct to retrograde or from retrograde to direct. Similar to a car moving in certain direction but needs to go back so it starts slowing its speed and then there is a moment when it is in complete stop before going on reverse. The same goes from going on reverse and then having to move forward. Those moments are called "stationary." Very powerful times in their effect, but won't get into that.

As for why they happen, well, it is an illusion due to the speed of movement of the planets in their orbits as viewed from Earth (that has its own speed). In reality no planet changes direction in their orbit obviously.

Brilliant Carl. Thank you.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Yes, you did. Everything is inter-related.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)