Astral (Group) Projection: Learn the Doorway Technique (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
A forum friend of mine I know for quite a few years with the avatar names Lionheart, Lumaza or Shu-Man in different forums has asked to share/ask this on similar websites and communities.

This is about an effective AP method he developed (and still does). He is also a teacher of AP / OBE methods on the internet elsewhere and has even begun to teach it in seminars in 'real life'. He is very passionate about it and (imv also very) inspirational. Moreover, his non-physical guides and helpers also advised him it would be good thing for him to teach this.

We are already a group on the forum and some participate without posting or as 'signed up' participants in the thread. However since he says that he (meaning: his students) has had already quite some success with this method he now also wants to expand it and reach a larger group. That is why he asked again to share it elsewhere and so I'm helping him in asking now here. And btw, it's all free, no hidden fees involved. ;)

The fascinating thing is that it is also a group effort. And maybe there's some remote viewing or telepathy involved, too. In my view we already had first success hits. E.g. I visualised a room as a library and then later Lionheart saw it like this himself although I had not mentioned it before. And we have not even really started yet. O.o:D

The technique is a mix of energy work, dual perception (physical body/astral) and visualisation techniques in order to then induce the projection. I am good at energy work but I suck at visualisations, so it is already a big challenge for me. I also cannot project from meditation, normally, but had some interesting results here. And it also serves as a meditation method, by the way. Also we must remember that success is about practicing it regularly, as Lionheart also never gets tired pointing out. You need maybe 20+ minutes or so per day. Or you can do it during the night after you had the first sleep (that is best for me to get results).

You just need to read the initial post of the thread (link below) and then you can decide if it's sth for you to try out and participate in. Of course you can read more. In case you are interested you need not register there at all. If you have questions, comments etc. you can ask/post them in this thread here and I will ask for you in the forum 'over there' and report back.

As said, no hurry, take your time to read the first post with the teaching of the method and then give it a thought or two and then you can tell me here if you are interested. A 'quiet' participation is of course also possible, as some are doing it over there too. However, it would be nice for me and Lionheart to know if s.o. here wants to at least give it a try. So here's the link to the forum post:

http://www.explorations-in-consciousness.com/forums/index.php?threads/through-the-doorway-extensive-program.6031/

Btw, the forum 'EIC' has been created by Fred Aardema who is a practicing trained psychologist with an open mind who is approaching and researching the area of OBEs without a materialistic paradigm and yet is 'scientific' to some degree. At the beginning he used to be active on the forum too but has now mostly withdrawn from it.

I really recommend his (first) book which has the same name as his forum. So even if this method is not your cup of tea maybe this interesting book is:

https://www.amazon.com/Explorations-Consciousness-Out-Body-Experiences/dp/0987911902

:)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thanks - looks interesting. The process reminds me a bit of shamanic techniques of having established pathways.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Thanks - looks interesting. The process reminds me a bit of shamanic techniques of having established pathways.
Indeed, it seems that Lionheart's reasoning is along these lines. A similar pathway also seems important to somehow get a (group) result. I think he was told that also by his guides iirc.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Thanks to all of you for the feedback. So I can report back to Lionheart that we already have 3 interested participants who will try it? He will be happy to hear about this for sure.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
When do we start, Sinera -bear?
Start is any time you want. It's just like the healing group event we do - just with participation in out-of-time, that's an advantage here, it's always out-of-time. No hurry. :cool:

Therefore also message to any possible newcomers who think they read this too late: It is never to late. You can also join any time since the initial exercises/phase can be done or practiced by anyone anytime for themselves.

I admit I still haven't thought a lot about the organsation. So for the time being, always post your feedback or questions here and I will then re-post and ask Lionheart (Shu-Man) on the other forum. So everybody is invited to join and start any time.

I recommend you might read the first post again on the website (maybe print / save it locally / make notes). You don't have to read that entire thread imv, only if you are interested of course.

It could be useful maybe to also read some of the other longer posts by Lionheart (Shu-Man) because there might be some additions to the program/method or more explanations in following posts.

I'm interested though I'm not sure how consistent I'll be. Heh.
I'm not very consistent with this either, neither am I very good at it (so far), such as e.g. some other projectors who are better at this method it seems. But there are others who also are just beginners with this and try it for the first time. So no worries, just give it a try.:)

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The process reminds me a bit of shamanic techniques of having established pathways.
Lionheart answered this:
I don't really see a comparison with this and a Shamanic Journey. A Shamanic Journey is more of a personal revelation. We are targeting a "collective". But, like happens with a Shamanic Journey, lessons will be learned.

I would let the new participants know that I can break the process down more and proceed at any rate preferred. Some people may get hung up on one thing or the other, in the actual "how to" steps. I have ways to simplify those steps even further if needed. So further discussion is no problem.

Shu-Man

Just Arrived
Feb 17, 2018
Greetings all! :)

I made a account here so I can answer any of your questions pertaining to the Doorway technique.. From perusing this Forum, I have found you have many topics of interest here that pique my curiosity.

I have to thank Sinera for introducing this to most interesting Forum of yours! :)

I had my eye opening awareness event back in 2011 during a 3 night OBE occurrence, that was too bizarre to go unnoticed. I have had spontaneous OBEs all my life. But like many other people, I just dismissed them as some kind of weird Dream. My 3 night experience opened my eyes to wonderful World of "NP" (non physical) exploration and I have never looked back since.

Today, I consciously Phase. I have vivid LDs almost nightly and still experience the occasional spontaneous OBEs. Those spontaneous OBEs occur about 4 or 5 times a month now, sometimes twice or more a week. The deeper I got into my Doorway technique, the more profound my OBEs and LDs got as well.

While attempting the DWT (Doorway Technique), the best advise I could give you is to become a "good Observer". Passively observe all you see with a "air of curiosity" and "allow" it to draw you deeper.

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I will be with you soon on this. I have a couple things to clear up and then I'll be able to give 100% attention. TY for keeping me in mind, Sinera.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A tip for those participating inthis thread, and or thinking about coming back and joining in at some point, is to use the bookmark feature. (you may have a question for Shu-Man at somepoint, see his post above about that.

Image4.jpg

In the image above I have circled the bookmark link, which appears on every post on the forum and allows you to add a post to a series of bookmarks that sit under your profile section (accessible only to you).

bm.jpg

Above you can access your forum bookmarks at any time by going to that list.

Here are most of my bookmarks below:

mbm.jpg

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Helpful bc I didn’t know how to do that before. Thank you!

Reactions: Laron

Karmen S.

Involved Wayfarer
Thank you all - I think this will help me expand somehow in this "area". I have had some spontaineus "dreams travel" and they were so special, that I was thinking how good it would be, if I coude do this every day. I think this coulde give me this possibility. First I will read a bit ...than try to "absorbe" in and houpe Ill meet you soon there ;)

Karmen S.

Involved Wayfarer
Sinera hi :)
( others: I dont know if we can tag someone here in the posts - please let me now if we can ;) )

I read in blogg there , that you have "problem" with quote: "Just the de-focussing on the physical body".
Because it was posted in january, maybe you did find good methode for that. If not, I can try to translate one techniqe I learnd - it is very efective. I do this, when I do Past Life Regressions with people ( learned from Jan Erik Sigdell methode ). Maybe someone here is aware of his techniqe - if not and if you need something to try ...let me know.
His method of regression is based on Bryan Jameyson's technique, which he has with his many years of experience also upgraded.
In fact, this is about switching off the switches on certain parts of the body.

Maybe it will help - I have to try it first O.o:D:-)) if it helpes to go in to previous lives it may also help in astral travel :cool:

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I will be with you soon on this. I have a couple things to clear up and then I'll be able to give 100% attention. TY for keeping me in mind, Sinera.
No problem, take your time. I'm happy that you are interested and will give it a try just as I do.
i'd say interested but am i ready for it that's an other thing
Same as with the others: give it a try for a few times and see if and how you make progress.
I will join in. I just need to actually read the technique and process / acitivty, etc.
Yeah, no hurry, it's quite a long(er) read. ;)
maybe you did find good methode for that. If not, I can try to translate one techniqe I learnd - it is very efective. I do this, when I do Past Life Regressions with people ( learned from Jan Erik Sigdell methode ). Maybe someone here is aware of his techniqe - if not and if you need something to try ...let me know.
His method of regression is based on Bryan Jameyson's technique, which he has with his many years of experience also upgraded.
Thank you, this sounds interesting. Yes of course, I always like to read and try out this stuff and techniques that help with meditation, projections, lucid dreaming and defocussing. I know some of it from Autogenic Training although it is more about 'relaxation' of the body parts. So maybe (if it is longer) you could make a thread here on transients or give a link to where it is described?

I found that while I tried the DWT for a few weeks now, I already have made some progress to 'de-focus' (without falling asleep which is of course always a de-focus) with it too, but it is not yet perfect. Didn't make the decisive 'switch' yet to get fully to NPMR/the astral. So far I only projected from hypnopomp or hypnagogic state at night because that works for me. So this is as new for me as it is for most or all of you.

But I believe it's possible I might get that 'switch' from imagination/visualisation to a 'really-being-there'-projection soon with this method. Apart from that I can say from my viewpoint that this method also helps to meditate and learn visualisation which is always a helpful skill when in the non-physical (no matter if dreams or projections) to master. So there seem a lot of benefits even if projection does not immediately work, imv.

And by now it is a real group endeavour. If I count right here it is already 7 (or 8 with me).
Wow. O.o:D Cool. :cool:

Now I might also have found s.o. on the Astraldynamics forum where I'm a member since 2010. Then of course there's already the group over at EIC. And there are many in different forums who do not post (only pm) that also participate according to Shu-Man, iirc. So we are quite a huge group already it seems! This makes the manifestation effects hopefully stronger, similar to our group distance healing here at Transients or a group/mass meditation.

As said. Everything is still in initial stages. No hurries. Everyone can do this at their own preferred pace and point of entry (out-of-time) however they can and want to do it.
:)

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I am interested in this.
The only experience I’ve had is finding myself floating in my hallway for a few seconds before waking up on the bed.

I was quite lucid, fully conscious although my body was asleep. Unfortunately it was just those few seconds.

Shu-Man

Just Arrived
Feb 17, 2018
I am interested in this.
The only experience I’ve had is finding myself floating in my hallway for a few seconds before waking up on the bed.

I was quite lucid, fully conscious although my body was asleep. Unfortunately it was just those few seconds.
I have had many spontaneous OBE experiences that started with awaking in full SP (Sleep Paralysis), then being pulled or raised by my ankles. One very memorable one consisted of me being pulled by my ankles, hung upside down and then spun through my ceiling like some kind of helicopter. I stayed consciously aware of every moment of this for as long as I could, then I "clicked out". Other times, or should I say quite regularly for awhile there, I was being pulled out by bed by my ankles and dragged down my hallway and out my patio window. I questioned this "path" many times. There are 3 rooms in our home that I would pass before getting to the dining room/patio window. Each has windows. There is also three window in our bedroom, one approximately 3 and half feet from where I am sleeping.

Those experiences always begin the same way. I become consciously aware while in a mild SP state. I hear the "Astral winds" blowing gently. Mild vibrations soon follow. The full exit or apex of the experience doesn't occur until the sound and waves of vibrations somehow merge and become one. I have "slow rolled" this process many times and have actually aborted during the middle of a exit, just so I could log what I was experiencing at the time.

Reactions: Sinera and Anaeika

Shu-Man

Just Arrived
Feb 17, 2018
Thank You all here for the warm welcome! :)

In time, I will read your past posts here to become familiar with each and every one of you. I enjoy reading and listening to Astral Projection related content, via you tube video interviews and seminars. I have been searching for the longest time for people that had the same kind of experiences I have. Whitley Strieber seems to share quite a bit of what I have experienced. I almost spilled my coffee one night when I heard him explaining on a Radio talk show how his first experiences began by awaking in full SP, then being pulled or raised out of his body by his ankles, I haven't heard of this from many people and yet I keep searching for answers.

That search and my first experiences led me to the Astral Pulse Forum. I read all I could and really enjoyed Frank Kepples PDF on Phasing . It was over a 1000 posts, but was very informative. Next, I came across Tom Campbell's work. I listened to hours upon hours of his lectures. I spoke with Tom a few time via email as well. I had a experience years ago where I was in the shower shampooing my hair. I closed my eyes when I got soap in them and found that I was teetering on the edge of a raging waterfall. There was a very vivid scene right in front of me and I was deep in it. I grabbed my shower curtain to avoid falling. Vertigo had kicked in and I lost my balance. Thankfully my shower curtain held. It was quite intense. I had a few other times and still do today whereas I simple close my eyes and see a shift has already occurred. I questioned Tom on it and he replied that the shift is only a thought away and that all we need to do is learn to "allow" it to commence. It takes many years to be able to get to the point where they will allow it to occur.

My first totally conscious projection occurred after watching a video on "Candle Staring". I then did what I was instructed to do. About 20 minutes in, I could swear a "Helicopter" had landed on my roof I was in a Earthquake. The sound was that loud and the vibrations were violent. If that was my first fear test, I passed it. I couldn't wait to duplicate it again. But fully duplicating that experience never happened again.

I mentioned above a bit about my 3 night OBE experience that I couldn't ignore. The reason I couldn't ignore it is I awoke the 3rd morning with my right eye completely swollen shut and some strange inner vibrations that lasted for 3 weeks. In the swelling of my right eye was a rectangular indentation. By the time I got my appointment with my family doctor, 4 days had gone by and the swelling had basically gone away. He told me that could have been due to a blocked eye lash duct. The vibrations were of concern though. So, testing began. The results of all testing came out negative. They couldn't find a medical reason for it. We had thought it was nerve encroachment at first. I had suffered Degenerative Disc Disease for many years before. So I was already being monitored for that.
That led me to making a post on Webmed.com. After about 3 weeks, someone finally answered my thread. He spoke to me of a Forum named the Astral Pulse and I went there and began learning about "non physical exploration".

Dolores Cannon (rest in Peace), helped me understand more about the what I was experiencing. I spoke to her live and occasionally via email. She was very helpful. I wish someone had taken over where she left off though. I heard her daughter on their Radio show, but I don't think she is the one to fill that empty spot. I never did have a Regression though. Dolores's people called while I was out of town at a show and I wasn't there to take the call. When I returned I called them back. They explained that she was so busy and that unfortunately I missed my opportunity to see her n person. I was going to drive the 16 hours that it took to see her. I wanted to know what really happened during my 3 night OBE experience and what had been happening to me and with me my entire life.

After a few years at the AP Forum, I became a Moderator. I tired soon of all the "Dude, I tried it last night, this is bogus" remarks. There were so many people attempting this because it was the "flavor of the day" and we are in a "NOW" generation. So, if they didn't get immediate results, to them, it was all a joke.

While there I created many threads under my name Lionheart and currently Lumaza. I still frequent that site as a member to access my PMs from people that have succeeded with the DWT. I have no problem helping people "get there". What they experience while in the "other realms" is more of a personal thing.

In my first attempts, I found myself aided by my deceased brother in law. He was a former Grand Commander for the Free Mason chapter of Minnesota and was also the president of the Minnesota Historical Society. A man I greatly admired. I didn't seek him out though. He just spontaneously appeared and taught me how to navigate the "other realms". My first experience with this occurred during a Phase session where a large stage came into view. I could see I was pretty far back in the audience. He was on stage. He then bent down and picked up a bow and arrow. He shot it in my direction and I could see the arrow coming at me in 3d. That was my first lesson on "depth perception".
My next lesson was the most important though. I was like a kid in a candy store there. I had so many questions, as most people do. But he taught me to "passively observe" everything. He said to be a good traveler/explorer, you first needed to learn to "just observe". He also taught me to cut my Phase sessions short, so I avoided "clicking out" and losing all the helpful teachings.

To end this post I wanted to add a few links. There you are welcome to read or not. They are very informative and if you have the time, I suggest it's a good idea to read them. Some of them pertain to the development and fine tuning of DWT steps. The first link I think is very important though.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/tests_quests_and_challenges-t46546.0.html
This link here goes to my initial Doorway program that I created years ago. It will give you helpful hints and show you how the process was adapted over time.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_doorway-t46013.0.html
This link will aid you with the "disassociation from the physical body process" in my current Doorway steps.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html

This last link goes to some of the perks of learning to Astral Project. During a Phase/soak session months ago, in a experience I came across a Doorway that led me to a strange Museum of some sort. This Art Gallery contained all "Wire Art". Many of the pieces were wire trees. They were amazing. I completed my session, but couldn't shake the vision of this beautiful form of Art. I am a visionary, always have been and I see designs, that my beloved MJ, a incredible Artist creates. I have never been able to manifest them in the physical though. MJ does that. But when I left that room I somehow knew how to make wire art trees. It's like I had "channeled" the ability. During my next Phase/soak sessions I saw that I could use this these wire trees to reach out to people here in the physical and aid them in their lives, just as I did the in the "other realms". Early in my practice I found myself doing "Retrievals", before I even knew what they were.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/souly_for_retrievals-t37273.0.html

Anyways, long story short. I now create these "Crystal Amplifiers" and while twist the leaves, which takes hours to do, I keep the thought or should I say I put my entire focused will and intent on helping people manifest their positive thoughts, wishes and desires.
MJ and I sell beautiful Dragon sculptures that she creates, all over the US. We sell them in small Renaissance Faires. When I first began making my Crystal Amplifiers, I did up 15 of them for a very small show. I would have been happily amazed to sell just one. I ended selling 14 of them. The most amazing thing is the people that purchased them, could actually feel and sense my intent. My practice trees were created with cheap aluminum wire that I bought at the hardware store and some cheap shard Crystals I had laying around. After the show, I took every penny of my earning there and reinvested it in the best Quartz Crystal I could find and some large spools of Copper. I was shown via my Phase/sessions that Crystal/Energy, with Copper/the Conductor added to a strong focused will and intent created a very powerful tool for manifestation. I make these Amplifiers. nightly now.
This site is just my Photobucket account. There are no prices there. I have been commissioned by some people that know me to make special pieces just for them. Some of my Amplifiers have set purposes, such as Recovery, Balance, Love, etc. I am not sharing this with you as a sales pitch. I just wanted you to see what can occur when you open your life to "awareness".
http://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Lionheart78/story
Thank You! :)

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Sinera hi :)
( others: I dont know if we can tag someone here in the posts - please let me now if we can ;) )

I read in blogg there , that you have "problem" with quote: "Just the de-focussing on the physical body".
Because it was posted in january, maybe you did find good methode for that. If not, I can try to translate one techniqe I learnd - it is very efective. I do this, when I do Past Life Regressions with people ( learned from Jan Erik Sigdell methode ). Maybe someone here is aware of his techniqe - if not and if you need something to try ...let me know.

Maybe it will help - I have to try it first O.o:D:-)) if it helpes to go in to previous lives it may also help in astral travel :cool:
Hi Karmen. To tag someone, precede their name with the at symbol @ and then type their name. It should pop up. Karmen S. and then click.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I have had spontaneous ones and travel in my sleep. My first adult conscious one was in college and I found myself by train tracks. An approaching train sent me quickly back into my body. I had used the silver cord technique back then.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Hi Shu-man. I Love your trees. One interesting note is placing the crystal at the base. I have a small property in the Northern Ontario wilderness. It's almost a fully treed lot (except for an acre cleared for a cabin.) One thing I noticed on several locations is trees will root and then fully encompass a small boulder. I noticed it first on a couple of large Birches that blew down in a windstorm. Yours is the first art where I've seen it illustrated. Cool.

Thanks for the invite Anaeika, it came into my email inbox, otherwise I would have missed this thread. :)
Kontufuto This is right up your alley too :)

I think my question is: Do we need to use the doorway visualization and Akashic Records destination?

I ask because I regularly travel OBE with a small group (Kontufuto is in it) and we pick an interesting destination (Antartica, Dark side of the moon, nearby spaceship, other planet, The Beginning etc) drop into state (non body awareness and No Mind, open and portal and meet in orbit around earth. When the group is gathered we open another portal and go to our destination and explore together. 30-50 mins later we return, sketch up our notes and debrief afterwards. We have it down to a science and are OBE within about 2-3 mins after dropping in.

Can we continue our style or do you want the doorway and Akashic Specific style used?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)