Article Comment System Change for transients.info — Disqus (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

transients

Just Arrived
Oct 18, 2016
Earth
www.transients.info
transients.info submitted a new article.

Article Comment System Change for transients.info — Disqus
Note that I have modified the method that you can comment on articles on the front page of transients.info. You can now comment using a Disqus account, so you no longer need to be registered and signed into our community Forum.

This means that you won’t be notified by emails if new comments are posted, and notifications will only occur if you interact on Disqus from here on in.

I thought it was a good idea to make this change to enable more people to interact with new articles and not limit participation to just Forum members.

Disqus is one of the most popular commenting systems out there, so for those that comment on a regular basis should already have an account and will likely be logged in when visiting the site.

For those regulars of the Roundtable Forum, see this thread...
Click here to continue on to the original article. You will be able to comment using a Disqus account (www.disqus.com) if you are logged in with Disqus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
checking to see if I can post here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)