An Unexpected Extraterrestrial Encounter with a Light Being From Sirius B (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda submitted a new article.

An Unexpected Extraterrestrial Encounter with a Light Being From Sirius B
Introduction

An unexpected encounter took place in my life during the last days. I was surprised, felt fear and confusion but when I saw the light from that being, it was as if a healing took place in me.

It is not the first time I see extraterrestrial beings. But this time it was different.

Meeting extraterrestrial beings is very dangerous and may lead us to experience weird things. We may think that meeting beings from other planets is a threat for human life and the Earth. We may also be just taken by surprise when we see one of them just showing up in a very strange way, an unexpected encounter that for sure changes our life.

That's what effectively happened to me few days ago.

This article is about a being from Sirius B who showed up over my view...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
What an amazing experience Henda. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

I have a sense that I am from Sirius B. Certainly from Sirius anyway. Please keep us updated with your relationship. You are very lucky!

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
What an amazing experience Henda. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

I have a sense that I am from Sirius B. Certainly from Sirius anyway. Please keep us updated with your relationship. You are very lucky!
Thanks Pod ! Sirius B is a very good place. We have a special connection to cetaceans because it is from there that they incarnated and they come back home there too when they pass. So I will for sure receive more from my friend and will post these information here to share them. Yesterday night he was just floating over me and he did not talk to me I fell asleep very quickly. During the night I had energy uploads and sometimes it was hard to bear. But all is fine I guess. We are all receiving this now from there.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Do you have any recollection of you life there Pod? (If you wish to share them with us obviously.)
No. I flew there once in an OBE. I flew around the star, sort of honouring it. I landed briefly in something that looked like a large pat of butter in a field. But was told I should not be there and was pulled back to my body.

My Lady Isis who, at one stage, mentored me during the hardest part of my healing, pointed out that SIRIUS is an anagram of U R ISIS

I feel deeply connected to Sirius and once in mediation heard Sirius B.

That's all Carl.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
We have a special connection to cetaceans because it is from there that they incarnated
OK that makes sense. I am very drawn to cetaceans and they to me. When I finished my diving course, three dolphins came up by the boat and one of them eye balled me. These were wild dolphins in Thailand, they never come near the boats because they are scared of the fishermen. But they did for me. It was amazing! They welcomed me.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Yo
Yesterday night he was just floating over me and he did not talk to me I fell asleep very quickly.
You can ask him to come and see me.
You should have already one who is taking care of you. That's what I hear. They don't always interact with language. But they already and usually interact with energy which is made of star seed light. Felins too are from Sirius. I have a very deep connection to cats. I can hear them ! The cat I am feeding is amazing.
The first time I had an OBE to Sirius B I saw the cetaceans there, they are very strange beings with heads of dolphins. I talked about it in one of my articles. I will add the link in the comments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)