An Out Of Body Experience During Surgery — A Journey To The Other Side (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

An Out Of Body Experience During Surgery — A Journey To The Other Side

On the 22nd of February my wife Kristy had to have back surgery. After the operation she went into the recovery room and was eventually assigned a room. I was there waiting for her. After being transferred to a bed, one of the first things I asked her was if she had an out of body experience. She said yes.

I had brought along my digital recorder—the one I use for past life regression sessions—so quickly grabbed it and began asking her all about what transpired, as I knew her memory was going to fade, just like our memories of dreams fade quickly. We had about three major interruptions with family arriving and nurses coming in and out, but got it all down in the end.

I have transcribed all of what she said and put together a complete version of her journey out of body. Kristy was...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Sounds lime an aweaome experience. Much to learn from it. I hope it helps.
With experiences like this, it's all about help. Usually it's on a unconscious level that the impact takes place, but then those who have not had experiences away from their human experience may tend to make dramatic life changes as a result, but with Kristy she has had many experiences like this already. I would say that this one was just from a bit of a different angle as it had more of an impact since all her focus was on that moment, as it was a scary thing to have surgery!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Reactions: Stargazer

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Laron, while going over the article it did strike me the fact that a coyote figured prominently in the experience. Having read something about the meaning of coyotes in the American Indian lore (teacher/trickster) I was urged to refresh my memory further. I quickly found an article that indicates the following: "The coyote totem is strikingly paradoxical and is hard to categorize. It’s a teacher of hidden wisdom with a sense of humor, so the messages of the coyote spirit animal may paradoxically appear in the form of a joke or trickery. Don’t be tricked by the foolish appearances. The spirit of the coyote may remind you to not take things too seriously and bring more balance between wisdom and playfulness." Here is the full article: http://www.spiritanimal.info/coyote-spirit-animal/

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Is that something that can only be seen in the Northern Hemisphere?
I credited the author under the image in the article. There is a link there to his Flickr account. The title says: "Milky Way setting over The Pinnacles Desert, Western Australia" and "So I went out last night hoping to get some new stuff early in the Milky Way season but I was thwarted by mother nature with clouds rolling in and completely obscuring the core....not to mention the howling winds. My first failed astro trip! Oh well, to make up for it here is the last shot from my big astro trip to The Pinnacles back in September last year.". :rolleyes:

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
Laron, while going over the article it did strike me the fact that a coyote figured prominently in the experience. Having read something about the meaning of coyotes in the American Indian lore (teacher/trickster) I was urged to refresh my memory further. I quickly found an article that indicates the following: "The coyote totem is strikingly paradoxical and is hard to categorize. It’s a teacher of hidden wisdom with a sense of humor, so the messages of the coyote spirit animal may paradoxically appear in the form of a joke or trickery. Don’t be tricked by the foolish appearances. The spirit of the coyote may remind you to not take things too seriously and bring more balance between wisdom and playfulness." Here is the full article: http://www.spiritanimal.info/coyote-spirit-animal/

Thank you Carl

I can definitely resonate with the meaning of the coyote. I usually do look up the meanings but hadn't had the time and I appreciate you taking he time to do that for me. Much love.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I credited the author under the image in the article. There is a link there to his Flickr account. The title says: "Milky Way setting over The Pinnacles Desert, Western Australia" and "So I went out last night hoping to get some new stuff early in the Milky Way season but I was thwarted by mother nature with clouds rolling in and completely obscuring the core....not to mention the howling winds. My first failed astro trip! Oh well, to make up for it here is the last shot from my big astro trip to The Pinnacles back in September last year.". :rolleyes:
Gee, thanks for that. Right in my backyard. The Pinnacles, of course, being a number one place to visit when coming to Western Australia.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Laron, it's less than one hour north of Lancelin (before Jurien Bay) at a small spot called Cervantes (right on the coast). Approx 3 hours drive from the centre of Perth city. They are thousands of limestone pillars left standing in eerie formations after a natural process of erosion removed the sand from around them. It is part of the Nambung National Park, and makes you realise that Perth is situated in semi-arid, desert conditions, whereas this is an actual desert.

Description of how they were made: (from http://www.theoldswanbarracks.com/Pinnacles-Desert-Nambung-National-Park-Western-Australia)

"...They are all shapes and sizes and there are many that resemble things in everyday life, for example The Turtle, the Cathedral, the Whale, Casper the Ghost and even a Sea Lion balancing a ball on its nose. The Pinnacles are made up of sea shell fossils from earlier times which were rich in marine life. These shells were broken down over the years into lime sands which were washed ashore by the sea and then blown inland to create high, mobile dunes...

The slightly acidic rain dissolves small amounts of calcium carbonate as it soaks down through the sand. As the dune dries out during summer, this creates cement around grains of sand in the lower down, binding them together and over time producing a hard limestone rock, known as Tamala Limestone. Around the same time, vegetation became established on the surface, aided this process. Plant roots stabilised the surface, and encouraged a more acidic layer of soil and humus (containing decayed plant and animal matter) to develop over the remaining quartz sand. The acidic soil accelerated the leaching process, and a hard layer of calcrete formed over the softer limestone below. Cracks which formed in the calcrete layer were exploited by plant roots. When water seeped down along these channels, the softer limestone beneath was slowly leached away and the channels gradually filled with quartz sand. This subsurface erosion continued until only the most resilient columns remained. The Pinnacles, then, are the eroded remnants of the formerly thick bed of limestone. As bush fires denuded the higher areas, south-westerly winds carried away the loose quartz sands and left these limestone pillars standing up to four metres high. Although the formation of the Pinnacles would have taken many thousands of years, they were probably only exposed in quite recent times. Aboriginal artefacts at least 6,000 years old have been found in the Pinnacles Desert despite no recent evidence of Aboriginal occupation. This tends to suggest that the Pinnacles were exposed about 6,000 years ago and then covered up by shifting sands, before being exposed again in the last few hundred years.

This process can be seen in action today - with the predominantly southerly winds uncovering pinnacles in the northern part of the Pinnacles Desert but covering those in the south. Over time, the limestone spires will no doubt be covered again by other sand drifts and the cycle repeated, creating weird and wonderful shapes over and over again. The animals in the park are mainly Nocturnal ( More active at night) but you can see Emus and Western Grey Kangaroos during the day. There are many Reptiles especially Bobtail skinks and Snakes .with over 90 species of birds recorded on the Swan Coastel plain so theres a good chance you will see some animals. Rhizoliths (fossil Roots) Individual roots of any plant modify the soil immediately surrounding themselves. The combination of water and humic acids can cause the precipitation of cement, especially calcite, between the soil particles surrounding the root. Erosion of the poorly cemented sediment between the more resistant fossil roots (or rhizoliths) can leave a 'lag' deposit of these fossil roots.

The surface of most of the Pinnacles are covered with hundreds of these short fossil root fragments.In detail, the individual rhizoliths commonly have a sub-millimeter diameter tubular hole down their centers where the actual root was located before rotting or decaying out of the fossil. The outer surface is very irregular being controlled by nearly random flucuations in the distance of chemical trasport and reaction surrounding an individual root. The sands which make up the Pinnacles Desert and the Tamala Limestone (which extends along much of the west coast of Australia) originated as beach sand brought ashore by the waves of the Indian Ocean. The sand grains are composed of both quartz (SiO2) (generally originating by weathering of continental rocks and delivered to the ocean by rivers) and calcite (CaCO3).

The calcite grains are, for the most part, broken up bits of shell material originating on the shallow continental shelf. There is evidence that the dunes formed along the coast reached heights of up to 300 meters!. Aboriginal Deamtime story For thousands of years the Yuart people from"the land of the crooked river" lived in peace and harmony in a land filled with flowers and food. As was their custom the women tended the small children of the tribe and when the morning was settled they would go out across the red dirt and dig for the roots of many of the climbing and running tuberous plants to add to the meal of the day for the community. The men of the Yuart would take the young boys with them when they went to hunt for the meat for the meals amongst the trees and shrubs of the bushland. The men would move with great ease and stealth as they carried their spears and taught the boys to track the footprints of the animals in the desert dust, echidna, brush wallabies, possums, emus, snakes and goannas and kangaroos, and to take care to kill only what was needed. "

th (2).jpg th (3).jpg th.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)