An ocean jasper said hello to me yesterday (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I came across an ocean jasper yesterday, while looking around a rare shop here in Christchurch, with a variety of stock—most of which caught my eye.

This stone is said to sooth past sorrows and are great to program with the intentions of healing and letting go. It helps to teach compassion and enhance personal power via the solar plexus. They are said to also help the throat chakra, allowing us to communicate better but also speak out and let loose what we may be holding in.

ocean jasper.jpg

Does anyone have an ocean jasper at home? Or on your person? Perhaps in your car? Somewhere? :)s

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
What beauties you guys have. <3
Do you feel the energy from it?
Laron , did you purchase the one you found in the store?

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
What beauties you guys have. <3
Do you feel the energy from it?
Mostly I find my eyes drawn to it repeatedly... like sinking into little orbs of 'aaaah, sigh' contentedness:-D

Reactions: Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
One thing in that article (and there were many) that stuck out given it was a night I was laying all my stones out to bask in the moonlight, is that ocean jasper is a stone that can help you do this more easily. I gather that you could put out the single ocean jasper stone to catch the rays (sun or moon or whatever) and then somehow 'share' what it gathers amongst the other stones later.
I'm not yet clear on how to do this:confused: but liked the idea of it, as I was, just as the article says, dragging a bunch of stones out toward the windows. Apparently, next time I won't have to:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)