An Entire Philharmonic Orchestra (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

AngelicView

Involved Wayfarer
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Hello all my Transients peeps! Listen, I've been trying to read and learn all about doing this Forum Moderating stuff (yes, there is a bit of a learning curve!) and I was feeling a bit overwhelmed for a minute by it. The great thing about being with this group, though, is that all of you are so darn awesome, understanding, and helpful, that I know in my heart it will all just work out fine. So I've decided to just post something (you know - jump in there!)

There are many (tens of thousands on the internet) of NDE accounts to choose from and lots of NDE sites, too. I was considering posting kind of an "introduction to NDE's" thread, but I just feel that all those people who visit here already know what an NDE is. So let me know if you'd like to see something like that. And, of course, my favorite NDE site is my own! "AngelicView".

The reason why it's my fave is because I've created it. I have put hours and hours and hours of work into it. I have scoured the internet reading account after account, and posted the ones that I thought were the best. In time, I found that I had created a site that contained (as of right now) about 750 posts!

So I'm going to share some of them with you. I want you all to feel very free to post threads about any NDE you find to be very interesting or helpful, too!

_____________________________​

...As I became aware of this state of complete peace and to recognize it for what it was I started to look around me. As I did this I became aware of something. All around me, at near distances (though even the near distances were ‘far’) and at what I sensed as far distances there were lights. These lights I took to be stars. That is to say that here we would ordinarily refer to them as stars. Their colors were more various than I have ever seen in an ordinary night-sky. But there, these ‘stars’ were something else too. They were beings and they were utterly conscious. The entire universe, in which I was now lying and beginning to observe, was completely and utterly aware. All of it is conscious. I mean that – all of it, the very space itself is permeated with consciousness. There was nothing there that was not conscious. This did not seem to surprise me in any way at all. I did not regard it as curious or as bizarre in any way. Far from it, I seemed to regard this as in some way entirely natural – which is the nearest expression that I can think of that even remotely points in the correct direction – and my feeling sense was of like ‘being home and now completely safe’. Every single burden that I ever knew was utterly gone. In fact in many ways it was only while here and feeling myself in this state that I realized just how burdened I was.

I was now lying in space among these beings that I seemed to know so very, very well. (I need to emphasize that these were the kinds of feelings that I was experiencing as I lay there in space and started to look around me. These feelings were completely comprehensive and beyond any of even the vaguest of doubts. There were no doubts.) This was so very distinct a feeling. I definitely felt that I knew these beings and that I had known them for a long, long time though I could not specify the duration of the time – it was simply sufficient to accept it. (Here to all intents and purposes we would say that I had known these stars for periods so vast that we would call it eternity.)

As I looked around I became aware that all these stars were in communication with each other. They were all ‘talking’ with each other. (At this point, as I sit here writing this, I now run into a very, very severe difficulty. The difficulty is that there are no words to in any way adequately describe what was happening here. We have no vocabulary that in any way even approaches being able to describe what I am trying to describe here. The vocabulary simply does not exist.)

The communication system there is entirely different from anything that I have ever experienced before or since. Here, in our ordinary everyday lives, we use words to try and transmit something of what it is that we are thinking and feeling. A response is made in words. If the intent of the communication is to reach agreement on something then a system is set up of transmit, response, transmit, re-response and so on. This arrangement is inevitably linear. It has a linear dynamic. The communication that I have just described is fairly straightforward (at least in its manifest dynamic) between two individuals. But if that takes place simultaneously between many hundreds of individuals then it would rapidly take the form of seeming chaos – a veritable Babel.

The communication system there is one of direct transference of thought and feeling. (Again I am running into severe problems with language here: the two are not discrete there. There they effectively become one and the same thing. There is a great difficulty in that many people, like me, might automatically regard words as necessary to ‘thought’. There this is not the case. Words are not required for thought or communication.)

I need to qualify this. Here we all know that we all have feelings. Some, it is said, might have more feelings or at least more access to a range of feelings than others. For my own part I would like to try and make an analogy to music here. With respect to living people it might be said that some have, say, one instrument to play, at that quite badly, from the choice of an entire symphonic orchestra. A lucky few might have the capacity to play with a choice of two or three instruments, though quite badly at that. These are the sum total of the expressive-affective capacities available to us here – in the ordinary course of events. It should be realized, then, that any attempt made between us at communication with such a limited range of instruments, my one, your two, his or her three, is constrained in its capacity to communicate with respect to that with which it can attempt the communication. Likewise the same constraint is brought to bear in our capacities to attempt to receive any communication. If we regard the purpose of such a communication to be the creation of a thought and understanding from affect then it might be said that the thought will in itself remain constrained by our capacity to communicate affect. I would underline that I am here talking of a translation system for in trying to do this at all we are following the line of affect, to words, to thought and back to affect. There, all of this happens simultaneously. There is no need of translation. Words are redundant with this at one’s disposal.

(AngelicView: Please click this link to read the rest.)

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Interesting and tyvm. |It's amazing that every NDE I read tells a different story, Yet it's the same story. Just different aspects of it. I learn something from almost all of them. this one is how we communicate there. Another piece of the puzzle lol <3<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)