An Eclipse for Planetary Renewal — Neptune's Magic (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article.

An Eclipse for Planetary Renewal — Neptune's Magic
Only hours away now, the Leo lunar eclipse has already had a strong effect on many people, and no doubt there is more to come. You would know by now what it means for you pretty much, although it’s good to take care in the next 24 hours at least, and try not to travel far in that period unless you really have to, especially by plane, as there could be disruptions to flights.

Two of our remote outer planets are at station points before turning retrograde, one being Haumea the Hawaiian creator Goddess who is intimately concerned with the healing of our planet, oceans especially and healing the womb environment of the earth, so that spirit waiting to manifest here will have new and healthy life forms to come into and help to form a balance of the environment once more on this planet....
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
And if there is a hint of rebellion in this placement that manifests from those who no longer want to be part of a system that wants to return to the old ways then well and good.

During the eclipse we can all release what we no longer need for self into the dark of the eclipsed moon, along with what worries us the most about our planet, and with the return of the light, reaffirm our own renewal and that of our mother earth.

The timing of some major political events in the US and the lunar eclipse is note-worthy.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
The timing of some major political events in the US and the lunar eclipse is note-worthy.
Astrology for me used to be a cute paragraph located near the comics and crossword puzzle in the paper. Now I see the depth and scope of it as the world moves to it's energies...Gee I've learned more and done so many 180's in my thinking in the last 5 yrs then in the previous 55. I really hope this carries on. A good day for me is when I've learned something new.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Camera charged, tripod at the ready, got up before dawn, and.................clouds. So I got back in bed and looked at the beautiful moon from another vantage point.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
February 1st & I am feeling this renewed energy flow through me. I’ll be out starting my spring garden, feeling the dirt under my feet and the sunshine penetrate my skin.

You know what’s exciting about the month of February? There’s NO retrogrades! It’s time to propel forward to cocreate with these divine energies.

Thank you so much for your article. :)

Reactions: Lila and Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)