An Astrological Update By Neptune's Magic (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article.

An Astrological Update By Neptune's Magic

The planets have been settling us down from the drama of eclipses, or trying to as its still a volatile time, but we do have a chance to draw a breath at least before the next excitement arrives whatever form it comes in.

There are several planetary bodies and points in Aquarius just now including the Sun, Venus, Mercury, Juno, with the South node between the Sun and Mercury acting a little like Saturn and keeping it real, making us aware of the karma around globally and other wise just now.

The strong Aquarian energies do...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Actually, I feel the strong Aquarian energies are now pointing towards the unexpected in many arenas.
I have felt that since at least a week before the total lunar eclipse in Leo Carl, and although there seems to have been a very small period of constancy, now things are intensifying again with a vengeance, as the next eclipse is starting to make it's presence felt. A large EQ in Japan is a sign that unseen forces are afoot, and politically things are brewing once more in more than one country.

Reactions: Anaeika and Linda
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Sorry Carl, it was Taiwan. I only caught a glimpse of it on the news early this morning as am in NZ which means I don't usually see full news until a bit later, and had not been long awake when I posted the above reply. Taiwan has had a few big ones in the last few days. The Lunar eclipse brought some EQs in unusual places too, late in January on the East coast of Aust, that very rarely has them. And they increased in magnitude again in NZ as well, but instead of a big one as I expected as it's overdue, and NZ was in the path of the eclipse, there was a massive storm from a cyclone up north, that caused huge tidal surges around the West coast with many homes being flooded and roads swept away. it hasnt happened like that for 40 years or more in this country.

Reactions: Carl and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)