All Our Love...Aho Mitakuye Oyasin (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin... All my relations. I honor you in this circle of life with me today. I am grateful for this opportunity to acknowledge you in this prayer...

To the Creator, for the ultimate gift of life, I thank you.

To the mineral nation that has built and maintained my bones and all foundations of life experience, I thank you.

To the plant nation that sustains my organs and body and gives me healing herbs for sickness, I thank you.

To the animal nation that feeds me from your own flesh and offers your loyal companionship in this walk of life, I thank you.

To the human nation that shares my path as a soul upon the sacred wheel of Earthly life, I thank you.

To the Spirit nation that guides me invisibly through the ups and downs of life and for carrying the torch of light through the Ages. I thank you.

To the Four Winds of Change and Growth, I thank you.

You are all my relations, my relatives, without whom I would not live. We are in the circle of life together, co-existing, co-dependent, co-creating our destiny. One, not more important than the other. One nation evolving from the other and yet each dependent upon the one above and the one below. All of us a part of the Great Mystery.

Thank you for this Life.

Aho Mitakuye Oyasin is a simple yet profound statement. It comes from the Lakota Nation and means all my relations. It is spoken during prayer and ceremony to invite and acknowledge all relatives to the moment.

To most of us today, relative means a blood relation or another human in the family lineage. We have not been taught that an entity, other than human, could be a relative. Understanding this simple statement and contemplating it, could change your outlook on life forever. If you love and honor your relatives, you would be loving and honoring most of what is on this earth, if you lived by this meaning of “relative." What a different world we would be living in!

Sit with this statement, see the Truth in it. Everything is related because it all emanates from one source and has purpose. Truth can be found in Native philosophy, Buddhism, Christianity, Judism, Islam, all belief systems, because they are all related. I have studied Buddhism and found Christ. I have studied Native philosophy and found Buddha. I have studied Mother Nature and found self.

Truth does not owe homage to humans. Humans owe homage to Truth.

Aho!

WolfWalker Collection
http://www.wolfwalkercollection.com/

Remember: We are all tribes!

OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Wow. What a beautiful expression! It gave me "soul bumps" all the way through. A "keeper" for sure!
Thank you so much Star...means a lot to me that people know and care! I wish EVERYONE knew all that the Elite have been doing to the loves of the Earth. Maybe some day Mama Earth will get some good salve and get rid of the skin disease she has (power players)! But I have to say, these players are in every level of life...even to the point of taking someone elses cardboard box they have been living in for months.....forgive us Mama for we know not what we do!
Aho

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
These words of truth enshrine knowledge from not tens of years, not thousands of years, but hundreds of thousands of years of living. I won't say tribal, because it goes beyond tribal when the knowledge is deep enough that offense and defence do not exist. It is about connectivity with all that is.

With the current political sh*tstorm, as one grounds with Nature/Gaia to allow connection and allay fear, it is good to remember this deeper wisdom - that there is nothing to fight for and nothing to save. Most certainly, there is no face-saving required. It is not who has the biggest stick. The leaders who simply cannot connect in the abiding grace of the Aho Mitakuye Oyasin should be put in a rocket ship together and sent into Earth orbit, long enough for them to cease and desist or until they realise this azure sphere on a dark ground is them, and they are her.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
These words of truth enshrine knowledge from not tens of years, not thousands of years, but hundreds of thousands of years of living. I won't say tribal, because it goes beyond tribal when the knowledge is deep enough that offense and defence do not exist. It is about connectivity with all that is.

With the current political sh*tstorm, as one grounds with Nature/Gaia to allow connection and allay fear, it is good to remember this deeper wisdom - that there is nothing to fight for and nothing to save. Most certainly, there is no face-saving required. It is not who has the biggest stick. The leaders who simply cannot connect in the abiding grace of the Aho Mitakuye Oyasin should be put in a rocket ship together and sent into Earth orbit, long enough for them to cease and desist or until they realise this azure sphere on a dark ground is them, and they are her.
I have long thought that those leaders should be put together in ship and sent into space, either to orbit or even another planet where they can fight among themselves until they learn to connect.

Reactions: Stargazer and Glo

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I have only just watched the video, thankyou for posting,Glo so sad, all those beautiful creatures being slaughtered. The elite of course have done all this to the Native American Indian and all other cultures that are one with all there is because it is a threat to their agenda to cut us off completely from our divine selves. They want us as automatons, never gonna happen, they might succeed with a few but that will be because that is the choice of those ones.

OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
I have only just watched the video, thankyou for posting,Glo so sad, all those beautiful creatures being slaughtered. The elite of course have done all this to the Native American Indian and all other cultures that are one with all there is because it is a threat to their agenda to cut us off completely from our divine selves. They want us as automatons, never gonna happen, they might succeed with a few but that will be because that is the choice of those ones.
The powers that be did the same to the Buffalo way back when because this was the sustenance of the NA.
They are doing to the people all around the world and what we can do is meditate together and SEE - visualize it all cleaned up! Sending then OFF planet would be the best idea for sure!!

OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
This one is kinda in a way for June so she can understand the truth about how the US was engineered! This we did not see in text books!

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
When we look back upon history in general, it all seems to be all about a "conquerer" overcoming those who are closer or more deeply connected to Earth and/or Spirit and wiping them out. Anything that reminds us of our Divinity and Sovereignty is deeply hidden, confused through misinformation, or destroyed completely.

While they may continue to try and divide us all--separate us from our True Nature, it is truly impossible. Any separation is merely temporary and, once we begin to see through their "smoke screens", the Truth will always come out.

:)

Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)