After you take the red pill (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm pretty sure all of us here have taken the red pill and are well aware of the shenanigans going on in our governments and deep state. I keep up with it at a distance - with a level of detachment. Last night, I came across what appeared to be recent indictment of several past and present government people in the big uranium mess. (It was fake.)

What happened next surprised me. I was not happy that they were being brought to justice, my awareness went to all the other people that had been harmed and killed, as a result of the actions of a dreadful few. Then I could see many indictments coming to light and people being so overwhelmed that they could not move. I felt their cry of "Why"?

As I sat with these feelings, I began to understand how it will be for the majority of the people across the world. I am well aware of how many jackasses there are in business. Every now and then, they are halted, but mostly they skip away. This is not a surprise to most people I know. The difference in this case was the sheer breadth of departments and agencies, both national and local that were involved. While some of the local people may not have known the bigger picture, nevertheless they went along, never questioning the "stink" that arose.

Since I'm pretty good at figuring out what is a true story and what is not, I understood that I needed to have this experience to remind me of the feelings of others around me when the day comes that these misdeeds no longer can be hidden or denied. To help others, we will need to start from where they are. So, I need to consider what I might say and how I will say it. Although many of us are recipients of eye-rolls, head shakes, and sighs from those around us, all of a sudden the tables will turn.

On other threads we've talked about the incoming energies and what it might mean to the rest of the population of our big blue marble. I feel I was given an insight into how it may affect others.

What will be comforting and inspiring at the same time? This is not a rhetorical question.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
It's overwhelming for so many, and while I think/hope the information will be somewhat controlled in release, for many people just a little is too much. I'm grateful to have my mother-in-law handy to remind me of this. She can hang with some of the info, but has a palpable energetic recoil with anything to do with pedo or cannibalism. A healthy response, I suppose, but so many of us have worked through the visceral twist of the stomach, which helps us shepherd the outpouring of truth through the waking masses. What I find to be most helpful is to tune into the trauma threshold of others and feel it with utmost respect. Blabbing the truth without sensitivity to that does more harm than good, for sure.

The question of "Why?" is the hard point to get past and it's not something a pat answer exists for. Saying that the people who have been hurt by the dark shenanigans have put themselves in harm's way in service to the greater awakening doesn't cut it.

For me, pointing out the stupidity of something seems to help offset the upset. There's the big bad truths coming to light, and there are plenty of examples of absurdity/projection/contradiction. A new world is coming out of all of it, and it's not the one we've been set up by the gubmint to expect... if we're wise. Every waking mind helps avoid that. Perhaps encouraging participation by making the choice to become aware can be an incentive to look deeper? Everyone likes to root for the underdog. Right now, the ball's in our court and we can shift the game. The afterparty's gonna be worth cheering for us.

Also, sharing with honesty and candor one's own redpilling can be helpful. Might be good to have an elevator speech on that, and a good exercise in self-reflection. Also will help us hone our own edge in cutting through the path ahead with greater mastery. As more awaken, the woke also step up.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I agree with Maryann, you can't bludgeon them with more truths and I told you so's. I remember when all this finally dawned on me I went into a depression deep and profound. Once I got my bearings I was ready to tackle the world. I imagine that'll be common. We'll be there to pick up the pieces, explain it all to them then point them in a constructive direction. Hopefully the transition won't be long and difficult so we can ease them and us into the new paradigms.

We need more information on the hows and therefors of the transition and our roles in it.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Funny (again) that I have been thinking, just today, of this same question, though on a smaller more personal scale. I am realizing, also, that echoes of this have been coming up over the last few days/weeks... months?

What I came up with is to emphasize my love for the person/s involved, first and foremost. If one gets no further, one has probably done a lot right here.
Acknowledge the truths and the untruths, laying them all flat out, along with an acknowledgement of the difficulties that they pose and the challenges that have already been overcome. A bit of 'hurray for us/you/me' here may lead to the next opportunity...
Absurdity and humour, as Maryann mentions above, can do so much to both bring people together + help someone bridge a tough gap such as someone feeling like they 'should have seen it all along'.
(Pucksterguy, I believe you've 'got this' one:D)
I also felt that stating out loud what I felt I'd done well and what I still needed to work on would go a long way to bring things back full circle...
To again stating how much I love the person/s involved, warts and all along with where I felt I was at this time and how it related to where things in general (the bigger picture) was at this time.

It seemed that doing this would make it so much easier to see a way forward more clearly, compassionately and in synch with one another.
I believe it can all be done in a few sentences.
As you all seem to have concluded above, all of this will probably be a lot easier to do well if we spend a bit of time 'practicing' it nowo:)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
On the day of 911, I couldn't stop blubbing uncontrollably for hours - and it wasn't just to do with 3,000+ deaths. The underpinning in the faith of our paradigm had been ripped away. It has taken many a long year to assimilate, integrate and understand the depth and true horror of all that that day presented to us as a fact. And yet, even so, over all the years, I haven't really been able to share a scrap of that process of deeper understanding with another soul. But then, you could keep going back into the past and see other examples of almost the same thing, such as Oklahoma City, and worse.

One thing I have done, is keep a paper print-out of the most light-shining articles about 911 in particular, but also other consciousness-raising topics. In the belief that the internet may not be available at the touch of a key to find these invaluable archives.

Even in the '70's and '80's we were under constant pressure of the Cold War and imminent nuclear attack, should one side or the other become unbalanced and hit the red button.

Lila's approach to show assurance and love first and foremost, perhaps just cradling the person for as long and silently as that may take, seems the obvious and best way right at the moment when illusion has been stripped away. So we will need patience, foresight, endurance, strength, quiet, centering, grounding. And we will need access to information, such as books, and printed information. And we will need a grasp of the collective unconscious, and the ubiquitous raising of consciousness. And that as the levels of consciousness raise, the world around us changes as we co-create what we experience. And this is a lived fact, not a fantasy.

I also think for our closest loved ones, it is important to know, perhaps now, that we have prepped as best we can, and that we have enough to keep body and soul together if a crisis emerges. We can stay in the caves of our homes and just sit tight. Of course, this should not be broadcast to any and everyone. Just takes the edge off the anxiety of those we most love.

In other words, we've all been dealing with all this all the time, and the thing to guard against is overwhelm, but we have fortitude, and we have our basic grounding in spiritual knowledge to see us through.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Another thought, which might help many if it comes to helping them dig themselves out of a pit of depression, is to have some musical instruments on hand. Whistles, percussion, drums, guitars or whatever is handy and preferably mobile to carry. A good singalong really raises the spirits, no matter what the circumstances. Perhaps practice a few times in front of your mirror so you can have recall of the stanzas. Although I'm not a Christian, I do love the tune of Amazing Grace, where I feel I can let my singing voice rip. Also, I love a drum circle. I love the Sufi mystic singing, and I find a good hour or so of making guttural, nasal and high tones with my vocal chords really makes me feel on top of the mountain. Don't worry, I only accompany the CD! This, and some hug sessions, will make people realise they have what it takes within them.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
On the day of 911, I couldn't stop blubbing uncontrollably for hours
I've met a couple of people who told me similar stories, including the part about it being difficult to find someone to share with, as they were sure 'they'd think I'm crazy'. Where are the 'I felt 911' support groups when we need them:confused::D?

I love the idea of music to change the mood.
A number of times I've seen tense situations melt away pretty much instantaneously with some music. It didn't take much; just someone humming under their breath can 'flip the switch' on the collective mood of a room or situation. Other times, we were all pretty much roaring happily in no time, sometimes with tears running down our faces.
Amazing Grace is a fave of mine too<3 (along with drums and guttural singing)

Another one that I like is to ask a 'pondering type' of question; something a bit nutty, like 'I wonder what this scene would look like to an alien looking down from space?' can be just funny and crazy enough to reset the mood too, inviting in new ways of being.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is an excellent thread, thank you Linda for this subject.

I recall watching a series of videos all about fractional reserve banking in about 1998 and how we are conned by the system. I was angry for days, like REALLY angry. Then I wept because I did not know what I could do about it and finally I reached acceptance. It is as it is. I am grateful for the knowledge.

Same with 9/11 and 7/7 here in the UK, where I personally witnessed extra security staff on duty in the train station and was told by a young one who did not know any better, that they had been scheduled for this extra security work two weeks earlier. Yeah right.

I have seen people shut down, because they do not want to know. They choose not to know because they do not want to feel the anger and the pain.

So human consciousness is having to create bigger and bigger dramas to help the unconscious see, like some of the false flags. The issue with Syria and the "chemical attack" Sandy Hook,
Las Vegas and of course, 9/11.

The fact that there are millions of people who still choose not to see, who still believe the mainstream media and ridicule anyone who contradicts them is a sad travesty of human "intelligence"

Do I have any compassion for them? Not at the moment.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Sometimes I think the best thing we can do in this situation is simply express love and compassion. Having been through the process ourselves, it then becomes a relatively simple matter of sharing our own experiences "waking up" and helping others discover their own ways to adjust to this new reality.

I've been fairly outspoken with the people around me about these situations for years so, while it may come as a bit of a shock to them when disclosure occurs, it won't be anything really new. Some of the comments I'm expecting to hear will be things like, "Omigosh, you were RIGHT!!" and "How did you know?"

I also really feel that humanity is farther along with things than we may think. I've overheard lots of conversations lately in the strangest places--at the grocery store, for example, where people are actually making very "awakened" comments about "Deep State", "Fake News" and other concepts. I'm not worried about any of this...I feel we'll all be just fine. In fact, I feel more and more that this will actually be more of a "ho-hum" moment, where people look at one another with raised eyebrows and say, "Well OF COURSE that just happened! It's about time, don't you think?"

:D :) :))

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I've overheard lots of conversations lately in the strangest places--at the grocery store, for example, where people are actually making very "awakened" comments about "Deep State", "Fake News" and other concepts.
I think I'll need to go shopping where you go, at my local discounter I did not experience this awakeness yet. O_o;)

Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This information is from Aug Tellez's blog. It's a little older (Dec 2016) but explains in some detail how we are travelling. The majority of humanity remain unaware of any of this etheric energy work, but if you have been prepared to play a role, you will already know it. This interior knowing may perhaps still be unfolding all the time to a larger knowing, but we can remember our baby steps, and we can explain what we remember when the time becomes right for others to listen. I am able to share the whole article, as he has asked for the information to be passed along where it feels right to do so.

https://augtellez.wordpress.com/2016/12/02/the-convergence-the-unveiling-the-collapse-of-the-artificial-timeline-and-the-migration-to-the-organic-timeline/

The Convergence, The Unveiling, The Collapse of the Artificial Timeline and the Migration to the Organic Timeline
omnipulse Events December 6, 2016 4 Minutes

You are literally all times and spaces within you.

This is literally the stuff of advanced technology and operations.

The equations that are used to define the differences between you and other spaces and times are the same equations that define those spaces and times.

It’s not that the differences are negateable or undoable, it’s that they are interchangeable.

Thus, each person’s storyline and experience actually neatly folds into all other storylines and experiences in different ways at different times.

I was guided to not go to deeply into this aspect of The Unveiling of the Hidden Knowledge because the truth about the corruption must come to light first and this is important.

Yes, there is much corruption and this will be handled through forgiveness.

This is because when people truly disconnect from that etheric, psycho-spiritual reactionary stance of feeding into the mental emotional entanglement system then that system falls flat and does not have the energy to continue the process for another cycle of spread the hate and reignite the spiritual enslavement system.

The cycle must be broken, the passing of the hate, the continuing of the fear and injury and refusal of healing.

The other point of this is that when people willfully and committedly refuse to participate in that system the only option to continue the deception and spiritual injury would be to overtly instigate such a ‘manual’ interjection of such action.

This would completely and finally expose the system, the charades, and all players within for what they really are.

As such, this would automatically breach the surface level non-interference agreement, essentially they would have to breach the agreement in order to continue the system.

As a result, the agreement would be open for all parties involved and ultimately the light-faction would be able to step in and participate in the surface level clearing of energies.

This is all an energy battle, it is of the mind. The character of humanity is being tested through these experiences and events.

The issues here are that the surface level population has already been inundated with fears as well as toxins that generate the effect of reducing the humans ease of transitioning into a higher-awareness. The fear programming is designed to confuse and obfuscate the events all around and all groups and individuals involved.

The toxins stop the energies from clarifying and along with the fear increase the likelihood of a continued reaction to the programming rather than the guidance of the self within.

The light faction is literally here to help humanity focus on the self within the immaterial self while the dark faction is attempting to increase the likelihood of lack of self-awareness to further their own agenda.

All sides are hidden and invisible until the exponential shift in both awareness or the ability to perceive the actual happenings of this world as well as the resistance and clearing efforts maximize to the point of not possibly being hidden any further.

That is the exponential shift and this all relies on which way the wavering human awareness tends to move. Ultimately, human self-awareness increases, that is the nature of the universe. Yet, delays have been in place.

Of course, this ties into the recent post regarding the swelling of the wave and the breaking of the wave front where these delays have become so tedious and numerous that they are beginning to add to the likelihood of the exposure of the self-awareness containment and resistance system.

Thus, all avenues point toward self-awareness as long as the tendency to respond to the unknown with fear is managed and transmuted from within through an active observer and experiencer aspect, IE: the immaterial self-awareness of the soul.

Along with these toxins and fear-based programming signals, a portion of the population has been adulterated to the point where they are no longer human consciousness. The full explanation is that they were never human consciousness and are essentially inserted into the timeline for this upcoming event to basically muddy the waters and increase the likelihood of fear based responses and lack of self-awareness.

We are to unify through our self-awareness and our efforts to increase the likelihood of the human race coming to higher self-awareness and generating the most possibility expanding pathway through these challenges which relies on our ability to acknowledge the higher-dimensional nature of the universe.

Basically, since these blocks or inserted aspects of the timeline rely on a superficial signal which only exists through an artificial technological process that decreases in proximity, power and likelihood with each further increasing of self-awareness, that once we become aware of what is actually happening these barriers literally begin to fade out of the perception of those in this timeline.

That is the merging of this timeline back to the original.

There are select groups that are capable of handling this task and they have been prepared accordingly.

The majority of the population will not know why this is happening, or what and then they will simply not remember the most intense parts of the shift but will wake up on a timeline or a reality where those perceptions were akin to holographic representations of the possibilities.

For those who are meant to perform this duty, they will fully know how they will be faced with the opportunity of fear and lack of self-awareness or giving away one’s power, or the opportunity to self-empowerment, transmuting fear into knowledge and higher awareness and that each successive frequency octave this is completed de-modulates the literal atomic structure of the beings, entities, waveforms, thought forms, artificial technology, synthetic intelligences, so on and so forth which have been covertly and will overtly permeating this timeline at the event of this convergence of possibilities, resistances, and increasing self-awareness.

Those who have been prepared know. Pass this information on to others you feel this belongs to or ask questions if you are interested in knowing more.
END

Reactions: Lila and June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)