Affirmations To Heal Faster (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
"1-My mind is brilliant; my body is healthy, my soul is tranquil
2- Every cell in my body vibrates with energy and health
3- I choose healing for my heart, body and soul everyday
4- I forgive myself and forgive those who ´ve hurt me in the past
5- I am healthy in my mind, body and spirit
6- I am grateful for the healing that is happening in my body
7- I manifest perfect health, by letting go of what doesn't serve me "
These affirmations have been sent to me via my email box by
Mind Movies
Happy to share them here with you
Love and light
This is a pick of me in Rouen last Sunday
Christmas lights are shining bright now
IMG_5546.JPG

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Henda, I was wondering if you have any that you may use to help heal, or that you may recommend based on experience from using them, or perhaps hearing about others using them.

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda, I was wondering if you have any that you may use to help heal, or that you may recommend based on experience from using them, or perhaps hearing about others using them.
I have some experiences to share actually and I am writing all this. Some are really fabulous I had with John Helios. He is healing in an amazing way. I would have liked that he also shares these experiences here. I am looking forward to see him really write about them in the forum. The latest one happened two days ago and we had the same visions. He was allowed to see the Healing Temple in Orion where I was during the healing with one of my sisters there the 6 prietresses of the temple ( it was an OBE). And some other ones where he really met my green dragon and the crystal dragon too. This is coming soon.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I am referring to affirmations.
I know. I just had them last monday and did not try them. When I read them lately I felt a wonderful energy in me actually. I think that it would be great to have them here for anyone who wishes to try them. I had a channel today about healing our wounds and fell on the affirmation this evening. So for me there is a synchronicity behind. I encourage anyone to see what happens in a week of using them. :-D

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)