Affirmation of the day (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Perhaps both perspectives, Bill's affirmation and Stargazer's input, are components of the same materialization process. While we engage in the "creativity" portion (the visualization of a miraculous and magical event) we must "expect" that such event will take place. Another way to say it would be that by "expecting" we are "creating it" and by "creating it" (if properly done of course) we are "expecting it." I hope it makes sense to somebody :).

OP
Don Hicks

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
Perhaps both perspectives, Bill's affirmation and Stargazer's input, are components of the same materialization process. While we engage in the "creativity" portion (the visualization of a miraculous and magical event) we must "expect" that such event will take place. Another way to say it would be that by "expecting" we are "creating it" and by "creating it" (if properly done of course) we are "expecting it." I hope it makes sense to somebody :).
It makes perfect sense to me. I usually find that by expecting, I am creating. But the visualization part of creating - speaking/feeling it/imagining it - are the most enjoyable parts of the creation process.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)