Promoted A Wrinkle in Time - movie coming out (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Next week in the US, the Disney production of the classic story, A Wrinkle in Time, debuts. The books by Madeline L'Engle have been around since I was a little girl (yeah, yeah - ages I know). I loved it and re-read it several times because time travel interests me.

There was a quote in an article I read some time ago about describing women as those who read the book when they were girls and those who did not, and there is some truth in that. For as popular as it is, I don't run into that many people who've read it.

Of course there is an all-star cast with Oprah, Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine, and others. The trailer looks pretty good - lots of lush images. So, if they stayed true to the story, it might be pretty good.

(This article has been promoted to the front page of transients. All comments and replies will show in both spaces. -- Laron)

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
"Hearing a cry out in the Universe", or hearing an inner call, is actually a deeply spiritual theme that shows up in literature and new age accounts, that countless beings from different dimensions and universes have gathered in our neighbourhood to witness the evolution of our Solar System. Right now.

The timing of the movie is succinct.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Next week in the US, the Disney production of the classic story, A Wrinkle in Time, debuts. The books by Madeline L'Engle have been around since I was a little girl (yeah, yeah - ages I know). I loved it and re-read it several times because time travel interests me.

There was a quote in an article I read some time ago about describing women as those who read the book when they were girls and those who did not, and there is some truth in that. For as popular as it is, I don't run into that many people who've read it.

Of course there is an all-star cast with Oprah, Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine, and others. The trailer looks pretty good - lots of lush images. So, if they stayed true to the story, it might be pretty good.

I like the look of that, must see it.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It is coming to the fancy one near us with recliner seating and food - joy. Also noticed that there are special screenings over spring break for students.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I want to meet this creature.

wringle in time.jpg

Next week in the US,
I do like the looks of this movie and what stands out to me are a few things. One is the connection to the 5th dimension and having it come into the public eye again in such a way, considering what is going on with the shift in consciousness. It's also interesting to see which actors decide to take up roles in movies like this, as it can provide further insight into their... heart space.

I'd like to see this on the front page so I will have to move it over to a public board and promote it! Now which one...

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, that classic is now a movie!

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)