A Time of Opportunity and Excitement - Cosmic Awareness (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
As humanity shifts to a higher state of consciousness, there are all kinds of sources of information that can be helpful in the process. One of my favorite sources is Will Berlinghoff, who channels a being he calls, "Cosmic Awareness".

In Will's latest channelings, from September 26, 2016, Cosmic Awareness provides some suggestions to help humanity more gracefully rise above the stresses and challenges of these trying times. CA speaks about how those in false power have plans to create havoc, fear, through false flag type events--and how we can ride these out by maintaining what he describes as the "sacred neutral". CA also speaks about the ongoing US election circus (my word there), the economy, and spiritual advancement.

Some of the important concepts he mentions are that all our old power and control structures are unraveling--and that corruption must be seen, cleared, and cleansed before humanity can evolve. He reminds us that we are Spirit having a physical experience, that we are much larger than we think we are, and that we can make positive change by standing tall, staying strong at heart, and knowing that we are blessed.

Cosmic Awareness' message ends at about the 10:00 minute mark, and Will's comments carry on from there.

Will's discussion is quite interesting as well, for he discusses what he says are myths about the Pineal Gland being an artificial implant and the need for removal of the Chakra System. He discloses that these ideas are merely additional ways that "The Posers That Were" (my terminology) are trying to cause confusion, separation, and disconnect us even further from Source. He also talks about the elites and their push to advance humanity through technology, trans-humanism, and the promotion of robotics and soul-less "Artificial Intelligence".

What I found especially important were his assurances that this is truly a time of opportunity and excitement--and that any choices we may make are never permanent, for we can never be completely removed from Source. We ARE Source. Any choice an individual soul may make to experience these trans-humanist worlds of ignorance and enslavement--though certainly "long-term", are never eternal.

That said, here's the link for those who may be interested (the entire video is approximately 23 minutes and I actually liked it so well I listened to it twice):

Enjoy!

Jenny

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I've just listened to this and it was brilliant! Really enjoyed it and it confirmed lots of things I'd already been thinking about. My crown chakra was tingling like crazy listening to it, lol! Thanks for posting! :)

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)