A tale of two earths - Allison Coe (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I think we should go by our instincts, a plant based diet is good we know. As for pets I personally feel it would be better to carry on as usual until something comes along that changes things for us. We will know what to do at the right time. I don't see any point in worrying too much, better to concentrate on raising our conciousness and doing our best to be unconditional love. I really feel that changes will come along quite naturally and we will wonder why we worried so much. This is only my view of course. I'm just jogging along doing my best while things take their natural course because bothering too much about what I should or should not be doing doesn't serve my soul well. But we all have to go by our own instincts. <3

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I think we should go by our instincts, a plant based diet is good we know. As for pets I personally feel it would be better to carry on as usual until something comes along that changes things for us.
Your comment just reminded me of an incident during my long-gone high schools days when another student asked our biology teacher about people becoming vegetarians. The teacher laughed and then said basically that it was silly -I'm using a mild word here. He said we humans belonged to the animal kingdom and were meat eaters and to anyone saying something different to simply point to our own canine teeth that were made to tear like many other meat eating animals in the world.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Ditto with June.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Allison mentioned being able to create a bridge for our loved ones, and also advised us on switching to a plant-based diet. Does anyone have any thoughts or advice on whether this diet should apply to our pets? My two cats are carnivores and while our dog occasionally munches on some grass I would say he's more of a meat eater.. I'm trying to understand how adapting this lifestyle towards the goal of a harmonious, non-hierarchy (no killing) New Earth would work with our beloved furry friends.
ArtemisLuna, I think that Nature will take care of that. As Ego will diminish and dissolve after our leaps have been taken (because consciousness will boot it out) - so I believe the natural programming for animals will be somewhat changed. For instance, they may become aware that they are beings on a path of conscious evolution. There are some instances in remarkable animal individuals going against the grain of their instinctual (programmed) behaviour. There will be many more to follow.

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
[Weird - I didn't see any other responses prior to posting mine, but clearly there were some....]

I would gently suggest that while we can make such decisions for ourselves, it's prolly not our place to make similar decisions for other sentient creatures. Perhaps you may find that your pets (and my cat, for instance) would find some vegetal diet items interesting from time to time, but it's likely a problem for them to never have meat.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
[Weird - I didn't see any other responses prior to posting mine, but clearly there were some....]

I would gently suggest that while we can make such decisions for ourselves, it's prolly not our place to make similar decisions for other sentient creatures. Perhaps you may find that your pets (and my cat, for instance) would find some vegetal diet items interesting from time to time, but it's likely a problem for them to never have meat.
Sam, that happened to me too. I think that happens when the comments roll over to a 2nd or 3rd page, and haven't quite loaded into your view screen before you have had your light bulb moment!

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Your comment just reminded me of an incident during my long-gone high schools days when another student asked our biology teacher about people becoming vegetarians. The teacher laughed and then said basically that it was silly -I'm using a mild word here. He said we humans belonged to the animal kingdom and were meat eaters and to anyone saying something different to simply point to our own canine teeth that were made to tear like many other meat eating animals in the world.
This teacher was certainly of the 'old school' type. As times and perceptions change they get fewer in numbers, fortunately.

His logic isn't really convincing either, even then. In the animal kingdom we have all of it: omnivores, carnivores and herbivores. We humans are omnivores, that much is true. However, we are also conscious beings and thus can make conscious choices (be they related to health or ethics or spirituality, or all of it).

So we have the whole range to choose from and make a conscious choice - unlike animals who are driven by instinct and 'program', I suppose.

Also, this type of teacher maybe did not see the inconsistency of this 'logic'. For example, 'real' canine teeth are for hunting animals in the wild and eating them raw on the spot. That is hardly possible for us, compared to the real predators we have stubs. And we have to prepare our prey after killing it by cooking or at least exploiting and preparing it in some other way. We do not just hunt them and tear them apart like animals out in the wild.

He might argue from the 'evolutionary' standpoint - and I'm sure in his speech he mentioned this word quite a lot because this type loves the term 'evolution' making everything sound so justified and 'sciency'.

However, are we humans really on a natural(ly evolved) diet nowadays anyway? With all the toxic unnatural chemicals and substances we add to our food. With GMOs? With all the mass production of animal slaughter and pre-processed 'fast' food without any nutritional values?

Or how about our excessive sugar consumption of nowadays, which is highly unhealthy and unnatural? Or how about milk and dairy products? Is it 'natural' for a mammal to drink the mother's milk of another (!) mammal after the age of one or two? No other beast of the mammal animal kingdom does that. It is not surprising that we get health problems due to dairy and milk.

But maybe all of this is then called 'evolution' too.
;)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I just listened to this interview of Allison Coe on the Cosmic Awakening Show and thought it was a terrific discussion about shifting to "The New Earth". She and the host (Michelle Walling) discussed the post-eclipse energies, incoming supportive energies, Dolores Cannon's work, Allison's observations of recent (and corroborative) QHHT sessions, and some of the many ways the shift of consciousness is manifesting--including several different perceptions of how the "splitting" of timelines is occurring NOW. Everything in the discussion highly resonated with me.

It's a really great interview and if you're interested in the concept of "The New Earth", I highly recommend it!

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I listened to that this morning as well. it addressed several concerns of mine regarding the shift. Very enlightening and affirming. We are on our way moving soon by the looks of it. We're gonna have a great party once we get there. :)

Reactions: June and Stargazer
OP
Bill

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
I just listened to this interview of Allison Coe on the Cosmic Awakening Show and thought it was a terrific discussion about shifting to "The New Earth". ...

It's a really great interview and if you're interested in the concept of "The New Earth", I highly recommend it!

Also listened to it (tipped off by Ged to it) and thought it was terrific. Bring it on!!

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)