A simple exercise aimed to release energies of karmic connections (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

Today while I was meditating I felt the need to release more of the energy of some karmic connections through a new exercise.

The energies of karmic connections might constantly come and go during our integration process because timelines are being healed and given proper closure.

The more we are able to reincorporate into our whole system the energy of our souls that resides in different dimensions of consciousness and timelines, the more we heal ancient wounds and the more we liberate ourselves and our karmic soulmates from such wounds.

I felt myself expanding and holding in my arms with love one of my soulmates and then I offered him to God/Goddess. I then perceived and felt how the energy of All that Is took from my arms the energy of my soulmate and then felt a tremendous rush of healing energy that lasted minutes.

After doing this exercise then I did the same procedure with some other male and female soulmates and the result was the same, so much healing took place and even as I write down this meditation I continue feeling the waves of energy, as much more of my own energy from my soul is anchored within my vessel and more of these karmic connections is released.

While I did this I told the aspects of my soulmates that they belong to God/Goddess and that I release them with love and with gentleness.

During the process I felt their pain and their fear leaving. This exercise is very useful when dealing with heavy wounds and heavy situations.

We must never forget that when someone causes us harm, the harm is done from their own hurt and beneath their hurt there is a vulnerable heart that is scared and that needs love and nurturing. However, when the intention to release them with love is set, then we know in our hearts that only the love of Source can provide to us and to our loved ones the nurturing that is needed to heal such timelines of conflicts.

Peace to all

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I've wanted to tell you that your blue dragon avatar has a very serious expression on her face. It reminds me of a strict teacher ;)

I definitely agree with everything that you say in this post, which does not surprise me at all. I guess what I would like to ask you is how you (and others) see karma.

I bet we all know the traditional Indian view of it, which is taught by the negatives. We are supposed to come here again and again in the very same situations, hoping that we will finally get it right. Meanwhile we carry the baggage from many incarnations. This is obvious BS, a lie made to believe we are slaves.

Teal Swan does not believe in karma. She thinks it is all reset once people die. I am pretty sure it is how it is supposed to be. But could it be that the 6d Arcturian soul doesn't see something particularly true about this world?

Melanie Robinson writes a bit about the karmic wheel. According to her, initially it was supposed to be an instrument for gathering experience - allowing you to be the receiver of what you caused. After that, the negatives changed into something terrible that hopefully is no longer functioning properly. There were were Lords of Karma, which according to some may be the best hated creatures in this part of the universe, acting as judges and probably making people go through a lot of suffering. The universal power of choice was limited to whether (for example), somebody would be raped or just cut to pieces (I believe I am quoting something I have heard from Tanaath).

It would do me justice to also say that Melanie says she was actually working with them to remove karma.

I myself do not feel that I have much karma left, and even if I do, it is something I have imposed on myself. What I feel is some desire to help the reptilian race, but it will be the way I see fit. And I can't do much about it while I am on this planet, which is a suggestion that being here does not make much sense any more.

Reactions: 1 person
OP
K

KarlaSM

Thank you for sharing your feelings and a little background on what others have to say about this whole concept of karma and even the Lord of Karma. I do happen to have a whole research on the topic of the Lords of Karma after having personal contact with some of them and very important perspectives they shared with me.

As soon as I pass all my notes about them and the concept in itself of karma to a new blog I am creating, I will post it in this discussion and in a new discussion for you and others to see. I found what they shared with me very empowering, far from something that triggered hate because they told me some historical events that gave to them a positive and a negative title as Lords of Karma and how by becoming aware of our own responsibilities and letting go control of what others do and to stop judging the path of others, we release ourselves from the reincarnation cycle and we help them step out of those ancient roles. :D

Blessings to you my bro

OP
K

KarlaSM

You are welcome Mike and thank you as well. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)