A Short Mid-Year Pleiadian Renegade Forecast (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The boards moderator Maryann (also a Global Moderator on the Forum) shared this yesterday which I wanted to share with you. Maryann is a channel for the Pleiadian Renegades and this is from a 2017 yearly forecast that came through her.

"In the middle of the year, you will be well on the way to gaining ground in having new modes of wealth creation and a different understanding of interdependence. Arising from a series of shocks to the established system of social order and organization, new systems will become more wisely and widely accepted as bona fide realities, and will in turn spur greater creativity among otherwise dependent compartments of activity. Beginning with the revaluation of the concept of work, this midpoint of the year marks something of a spark of awareness breaking a staid feature of accepted human activity.

Our advice: Remain within your current creation of reality, and stretch your ideation to sense shifts in your own personal creative stream. Everything that you experience comes from the origin of divine ideation, stepped down through successively denser levels of reality to become your personal environment of being. Realizing this, signal the divine mind to shuttle whatever new sensorial awareness is helpful in acquiring greater infusions of life in the expression of your sphere of action. Move with a sense of trust in this stream of consciousness toward what begins to break through for you."

That resonates with me!

For more information on Maryann's work with the Pleiadian's, head on over to her site, http://opalescentnine.com/. You can subscribe to her newsletter by entering your details in the boxes on the left side of her site (scroll down a bit).

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I was wondering about a vision I had this morning, and this post clarifies it. My eyes were closed and I was mulling over what to do - meaning the big picture - when I saw a butterfly struggling near the ground. There were flowering plants a little above it.

I considered several interpretations, but when I read this post, I knew it was just right. So, I called back the butterfly and created a space for it rise a bit higher so it could reach the flowers.

Realizing this, signal the divine mind to shuttle whatever new sensorial awareness is helpful in acquiring greater infusions of life in the expression of your sphere of action.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)