A message of accepting a "shadow" aspect (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I am currently working with an aspect of myself who used to suffer from a lot of self-hatred, and this is a message of accepting him. I hope that it can serve as an example for anybody dealing with such kinds of exercises :)

Dear Xxxx,

I accept you with all the love and understanding that I am capable of, just as Source loves us all, as aspects if it.

I understand that your deeds, although condemned by myriads, were guided by a pure heart and a benevolent mind, and of service to the all that is.

I apologize for not being able to cater to your pain before, but you are assured that this time is over and I am ready for a full integration.

I am very proud and it is a great honor to have you as an aspect of mine. If I had the same options, I would have made the same decisions, provided that I had the braveness and strength (which I doubt).

I will no longer feel inferior in the presence of any being, be it from the highest heaven, acknowledging that I am of the same Source and of the same light.

I thereby cast aside all the illusions of self-doubt and separation. Love is all there is, and love is all I have for you.

May your wounds be healed.

K

KarlaSM

Great post dear Slayer!! This is such a wise example of how we all can work with shadow aspects of our soul. Such an empowering experience and beautiful level of awareness.

Thank you very much for sharing with us all.

Blessings to you on your path towards wholeness. <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)