A meeting with the higher self (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Some years ago I had one of those dreams you know on waking is more than a dream, the experience has happened while the body is sleeping. I don't know where I was but a being I knew to be female appeared seemingly from nowhere. She was very tall and big, not in an ugly sense, in fact I exclaimed, ' Oh aren't you beautiful.' which she quickly brushed aside. She wasn't beautiful in an earthly sense, it was a radience that shone from within as she was clothed from head to toe. Hard to describe, sort of seeing and sensing at the same time. She gave me something to read which I recognised but just couldn't remember, I was sure I'd get it eventually but she took it away as if saying. No point in messing about, you're not going to get it at this time. I remember feeling disappointed that I hadn't been able to remember whatever it was. I never forgot her, always wanting to know who she was and asking time and again for answers. Then in Jan this year2016, I was again trying to figure it out when suddenly I had one of those light bulb moments, a flash of insight, a knowing, I discovered that she is my higher self. I was really delighted with this knowledge until recently when a flicker of doubt crept in, this was while reading ' Opalescence 9 ' by Maryann Rada. An image of someone I feel was a Pleiadian appeared in my mind, what threw me was she looked like the being I identified as my higher self. Any thoughts from you lovelies would be appreciated.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Maryann may have a better idea about this experience, as she has a lot of contact with the Pleiadians.
When I'm out and about, I've run into beings who speak directly, but it feels abrupt to me. Sort of like Vulcans. :rolleyes:

I've had many dreams where I read something but don't remember it when I awake. I think of it as adding to my personal library, and I will remember when I need to. It is frustrating though.

My higher self feels like a trusted, no nonsense friend. To me, it feels like an hour glass turned on its side. Austin Linda is in one side and Sky Linda is in the other. (I call her Sky Linda, even though I know we are "Linda"). My (Austin Linda) awareness is more limited, like the narrow space between the globes of the hour glass.

This does not exactly answer your question, but I hope my experience helps a little.

OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thanks for your comments Linda. coincidently I called mine Sky, that was before I had the insight, I've never known them to be wrong, you just know don't you, maybe the image I saw in my mind was different, but it looked the same . Hopefully Maryanne can throw some light on it. :)|

Reactions: Linda and Stargazer

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thanks for sharing your experience June! Maybe we could have a thread about our experiences with meeting out higher selves.

[Tagging Maryann for June]

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Thanks for sharing your experience June! Maybe we could have a thread about our experiences with meeting out higher selves.
I'm all for that. (I had already made one with one experience with my HS recently but one where we collect this from all here would be great).

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Hi all, so sorry to be late in responding to this! I'm just now catching up with the forum, yada yada yada... Anyway, here I am and I think I understand what you're saying happened to you, June. A couple of things come to mind.

1. You have more than one higher self, as I understand the concept, and as I have experienced. During periods of intense personal evolution, you may find that you have a "new" HS, as one level of guidance needs to shift into a higher level, and thus a new HS steps in. That's what happened with me when I was moving from sheeple-consciousness to awakened and aware. Sometimes I'd ask if it was better that I have a new HS, and my guides would seem to confer about it and a new one would come in (always thanks said to the last one). This idea of replacing one's own HS really bent my brain in a new direction, and was a strange new thing to understand, but the reality of it was right there in practice, so there's something to it, I suppose! O.o:D So now, my main guide-in-contact seems to be Anica, who describes herself as my "chosen future perfected self". I don't think she is my HS specifically, but a higher-dimensional aspect of self. Maybe that's nitpicking, but when I check in about it, it seems there's a distinction.

2. It could be that some being from the future (perhaps a future-self aspect, or a friend or teacher) was visiting you with a book in hand, suggesting that it would be good for you to read it, but that you would be reading it later. Maybe they came at an early point to give you the anchor that would later create a connection to spotlight something for you to focus on, as you are right now in distinguishing between HS and Pleiadian visitor. So in that sense, it "feels" to me that rather than brushing you off, she was saying it's not the time for you to read this now, but you'll meet me again when you do read it later on.

3. Extended non-terrestrial family from our stellar lineage sometimes visit. Since they are connected via DNA, which is as much interdimensional as it is molecular matter, their appearance can be profoundly "in your face" so to speak... they may appear as nearly real, though luminous/numinous, and very complete. The family connection is strong between Earth humans and Pleiadian humans (and there are Pleiadian humans in many planetary systems, so there is a wide variety in their appearance).

It's funny to me, how she brushed off your comment about her appearing beautiful. Asket's like that :p Especially in the early days of my contact with her, she's like "let's get to business, I've no time to waste". At first I thought I'd disappointed her! Really, I think Pleiadians who appear in this way really want to get us awake and then get out of the way so we can get busy ourselves. The last thing they want is for us to be lolling about worshipping them. In what I've experienced, they tend to nip that sort of thing in the bud.

I hope this is helpful! If you've any specific things to ask, please do :)

OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thankyou Maryann that was very helpful. I must admit she did seem to be impatient with me, but I somehow understood that if the roles were reversed, me being the more evolved one, I feel I would be the same, tut tutting -- that is so not important, let's get on with the job in hand. It encourages me to know you had a similar experience. I feel very drawn to the Pleiadians, its taken me a while to accept this as I'm very wary and sceptical. I've read what other ETs have said and mostly don't have any problems with their info, so after my mind going round and round, back and forth, I still feel very close to the Pleiadians, as if I know them. And as I'm typing this , feeling I will get to know them better. Thankyou again. <3

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Being somewhat of a skeptic myself, I think it's a healthy thing to acknowledge about oneself! Glad to be of service :-D

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)