A GLOBAL MEDITATION FOR UNITY AND SUPPORT: THE NEW SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator

fullsizeoutput_5c8.jpeg

Holding the weight of life

These are times when we feel the need to go where our hearts are leading us.
We have a strange but amazing energy that is pushing us out of our limits to discover our unlimited life, the unlimited we are as light workers struggling we have been, struggling we are for the living. We have been guided to get out of the old Matrix because we are ascending to the New Earth. This work is taking our energy and all our efforts mean so much for this mission.
There is an uplifting energy coming from so far and pushing us to break the ancient rules, to break free from old burdens, to feel the beauty of our souls, as we need more freedom, more love to give and receive, more and more healing at all levels.
We need to heal ourselves and to hear the Earth.

Earth is a sacred place to live in

Earth is the beauty incarnated in a magnificent world we are urged to protect from all negativity. We are holding on us all the shit that has been thrown on it, cleansing it every day and healing ourselves with the beautiful Light coming from Source. This work is being done by all healers now. It has been done before us and now we are just carrying on with new uploads of energy shifts to help us on our path.
Our aim is not to gain more money for the living, our purpose is to heal and gain wisdom connected to the Heart. This is, as I feel it, the real purpose of life on Earth. Because when we die, we don’t carry our money with us. We only carry our souls. That is a sign of what we are here for. It has been always given to us, we just need to focus on it, to help with this shift in consciousness.

As we help with the shift, we are also helping ourselves and many times we may feel this loneliness and that we are not understood. The connection to many parts of this world and to Source is sometimes blurred by the 3D Matrix which is trying with despair, but still effectively anyway, to cut us from our divine light. Sometimes we feel it and we feel the trap it is for real. We are like trapped in between dimensions trying to pull us over and over. In that process we feel like stranger in the 3D because we can more fit to it.
What I feel is that the New Earth is now ascending and that it would take so much efforts and time. It will take away our lives too. We are building the New Era for our children, all mankind and all living creatures.
In channeling Source’s energy, we heal at a multidimensional level. We are bringers of the New Earth, Co-creators of what I see it coming: the New Atlantis here on Earth. And in this mission, we are helped by many light beings and volunteers from all planets and dimensions.

So it is time to be in peace with what we are doing here even though it is hard for all of us. In helping each other in many ways, we can do this shift. We are urged to be ONE and to leave the old world as it is no more the space we see ourselves in. I know many of us, light workers feel they really want to leave this earth and join a better place to rest and feel more freedom. Because earth is still in some ways a trap for us. We are dragged from a challenge to another and we know we have to go further, but ignore what is awaiting for us. We are, in this way trying to connect more and more to our souls and higher selves to understand what we are doing here, and for what purpose. Every thing we do has a purpose. We are just walking the path of Divine Love.

Many of us have been abruptly cut from their old life. It came suddenly in a long process or a very short one. We saw ourselves disgusted by what we were, what we are, the people we were with... etc

Earth is in a deep but real transitioning process. And so we are.
Let’s join in a global meditation to heal ourselves and heal the world from all that no more serve us. We need to do it more frequently ! We need to connect with our energies to bring more peace and accelerate the process of awakening and ascending to the New Earth.

We have to connect more to each other and free ourselves from Ego and selfishness.
I invite all people to connect to a Global Meditation For The New Earth the last Sunday of each month. We can connect at any time from where we are. It is our community that is important and that will help us during these sessions.

Let’s do it !
NAMASTE

To join the event from my Facebook page here is the link
https://www.facebook.com/events/169366896940397/?acontext={"ref":"29","ref_notif_type":"plan_user_joined","action_history":"null"}&notif_t=plan_user_joined&notif_id=1500743758588717

Last edited:
OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I love that new artwork Henda!

P.S. Remember to use tags on your new threads Henda! =) (I just updated two of your threads and added tags)
I am drawing a new tree it is filled with joy and laughs
Will post it once finished

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)