A glimpse into the last universal golden age...remant clues in root language (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
I’m always fascinated to glimpse the universality of past cultures and etymology of words across the globe suggesting a great prior Golden Age all but lost in the mist of time...by ‘tapping into’ these ancient people’s timelines, the harrapans, the Indus Valley civilisations, the Nordics... we can bring alive the form of their consciousness again, (albeit in a new way with new language and concept). As both recent and ancient negative timelines continue to collapse, the golden timelines emerge and merge. Ancient root languages can and will act as portal, trigger and DNA activators for those with lineages connected to many regions and cultures, all once part of the past golden age. Taking the time to explore work of archeological historians such as Robert Sepeher and others helps one amalgamate our ancient light for how can we move forward without knowing our past?
I enjoyed this article so thought to share with any/all.The Vedic people of Scandinavia
As well a related work that highlights the universal link between seemingly disparate ancient cultures: An old Irish legend about an ancient Egyptian princess

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
You and Hailstones Melt seem to have a lot to talk about in the Ancient History and Sacred Geometry Forum.
I really look forward to what else you will come up with<3
Very intriguing links!

Reactions: Glenda Ann

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This post could be in the Ancient Civilizations Board. If the mods of either board need some assistance with a move, let me know.

Reactions: Lila
OP
Glenda Ann

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
This post could be in the Ancient Civilizations Board. If the mods of either board need some assistance with a move, let me know.
Oops, I knew there’d be a better place for this. I’m still trying to navigate and appear to be somewhat lost. please do move it. Sorry for the effort to do so.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The author of the article you posted, Vaishnava Das, seems to make many interesting links and conjunctions with many disparate threads weaving through our ancient past. I personally also have some links that I am straining to remember through lucid dreams and visualisations. Also, I received a Vedic name from Osho back in the mid-1980s. My sannyas name is Ma Pantha Vedama. The meaning of this name is Path of Wisdom. However, I have learned since walking that self-same path that the wisdom invoked is making mis-steps and learning from them! I also think Tibet, the rooftop of the world, has a unifying factor in the ancient story of the northern realms - perhaps geological change has shifted landscapes into positions we are familiar with today. Lobsang Rampa does say that what is now the rooftop of the world was once a sea coast.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
As a former linguist I find these etymologies fascinating. Some linguists believe there was indeed a kind of common language for all mankind, some think it is Vedic Sanscrit or sth before it. The so-called 'indo-germanic' roots are also intriguing because it shows that the Indian continent and the Europeans had a commonality for sure. Also many word stems for similar things or concepts can be found all around the world in almost every place in different variants, but still recognizable and traceable.

Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila
OP
Glenda Ann

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
The author of the article you posted, Vaishnava Das, seems to make many interesting links and conjunctions with many disparate threads weaving through our ancient past. I personally also have some links that I am straining to remember through lucid dreams and visualisations. Also, I received a Vedic name from Osho back in the mid-1980s. My sannyas name is Ma Pantha Vedama. The meaning of this name is Path of Wisdom. However, I have learned since walking that self-same path that the wisdom invoked is making mis-steps and learning from them! I also think Tibet, the rooftop of the world, has a unifying factor in the ancient story of the northern realms - perhaps geological change has shifted landscapes into positions we are familiar with today. Lobsang Rampa does say that what is now the rooftop of the world was once a sea coast.
Your name given by Osho is well chosen Hailstones Melt. I would be interested to hear more of what you feel about Tibet’s role in it all.
Your comment about rooftops once being seacoast triggers a lot of deep recognition somehow. I have a few puzzle pieces on that with regard to my own locale in NZ and will have to post on that one day soon.

Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila
OP
Glenda Ann

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
As a former linguist I find these etymologies fascinating. Some linguists believe there was indeed a kind of common language for all mankind, some think it is Vedic Sanscrit or sth before it. The so-called 'indo-germanic' roots are also intriguing because it shows that the Indian continent and the Europeans had a commonality for sure. Also many word stems for similar things or concepts can be found all around the world in almost every place in different variants, but still recognizable and traceable.
That’s interesting verification about the common root language Sinera. If there is a commonality in language between the two continents of India and Europe then there is a potential scenario of there havingbeen a long held global culture that nurtured this common language... because if humanity had only been distinct small isolated tribes, so called Stone Age people then the commonality of language wouldn’t be there. I don’t think there wasn’t a period of small groups of roaming tribespeople, but was there something more developed prior? Something global and evolved enough to nurture a beautiful language such as Sanskrit or similar?! I’d certainly like to know!

Last edited:

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
You'll probably enjoy this addition to your research. Alfredo Gamarra's son Jesus is a second generation Peruvian investigator who belonged to a group of researchers of our ancient world that I used to belong to. The Bolivians are also of the belief that life first began in their part of the world and connected to Lemuria.

Mysteries of the first language

One of the biggest mysteries of language is if a first language of humanity ever existed, or if language developped in different locations simultanously. Why do we think that a first, original language did exist? Some thirty years ago, Philologist and Linguists thought that multiforms of languages existed, that is to say, they argued that languages developed parallel to the number of cultures that came up.

But many diverse languages in distant and opposed continents of our planet have words that are pronounced in an identical or similar way, and also have the same meaning, there are numerous examples of this. This is undeniablely verifiable, and makes it reasonable to propose a new scientific concept in which the existence of a 'parent' singular original language, from which is derived the whole diversity of languages that are spoken throughout the world today. However, this already was established with anticipation by the Bible, in Genesis 11 vers 1: 'Now the whole world had one language and a common speech'. Therefore if one follows the Biblical reference only one common Language existed until this point of the so-called 'confusion of the languages'.

Where did the first language come from?

With the 'guided' investigations of Alfredo Gamarra we believe that we can identify vestigial archeological remains to support the early Biblical scenes, for example the Tower of Babel. He is able to demonstrate with the aid of eleven existing sciences and other types of new evidence, some irrefutable, that the 'Sacred Places of Origin', or what is known as the 'Cradle of Humanity', is located in what is now the South American continent. Specifically the central axis in Peru, including present day Bolivia, as being the 'Center of the Creation'. The exact central point being what we now know as the city of Cusco. It is in this region that A.G. locates the archeological vestiges of the Tower of Babel or Etemenanki, known as Sacsayhuaman from the Inca period, the most cyclopian construction of the planet. Alfredo Gamarra with his investigations demonstrates that the ancestral 'common' language of humanity comes from this region, and that in Quechua and Aymara there are, in both pure and changed ways, many of the words that comprised the 'First Universal Human Language'.

Many people, when reading this manifesto, may think that these are less than audacious opinions. However, this is not the first time that a theory has pointed to South America as the cradle of humanity. As we can demonstrate, there are data and investigations that we believe are from sensible, just and cultured personalities, whose works in the fields of Linguistics and Philology are worthy of careful consideration, from which we can distill the Origin of the First Language. We are delighted to represent those who were, in our opinion, previously unjustly underestimated and that today we can re-evaluate the meaning of the following investigations:

full article: http://www.ancient-mysteries-explained.com/language-mysteries.html

Last edited:
OP
Glenda Ann

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
You'll probably enjoy this addition to your research. Alfredo Gamarra's son Jesus is a second generation Peruvian investigator who belonged to a group of researchers of our ancient world that I used to belong to. The Bolivians are also of the belief that life first began in their part of the world and connected to Lemuria.

Mysteries of the first language

One of the biggest mysteries of language is if a first language of humanity ever existed, or if language developped in different locations simultanously. Why do we think that a first, original language did exist? Some thirty years ago, Philologist and Linguists thought that multiforms of languages existed, that is to say, they argued that languages developed parallel to the number of cultures that came up.

But many diverse languages in distant and opposed continents of our planet have words that are pronounced in an identical or similar way, and also have the same meaning, there are numerous examples of this. This is undeniablely verifiable, and makes it reasonable to propose a new scientific concept in which the existence of a 'parent' singular original language, from which is derived the whole diversity of languages that are spoken throughout the world today. However, this already was established with anticipation by the Bible, in Genesis 11 vers 1: 'Now the whole world had one language and a common speech'. Therefore if one follows the Biblical reference only one common Language existed until this point of the so-called 'confusion of the languages'.

Where did the first language come from?

With the 'guided' investigations of Alfredo Gamarra we believe that we can identify vestigial archeological remains to support the early Biblical scenes, for example the Tower of Babel. He is able to demonstrate with the aid of eleven existing sciences and other types of new evidence, some irrefutable, that the 'Sacred Places of Origin', or what is known as the 'Cradle of Humanity', is located in what is now the South American continent. Specifically the central axis in Peru, including present day Bolivia, as being the 'Center of the Creation'. The exact central point being what we now know as the city of Cusco. It is in this region that A.G. locates the archeological vestiges of the Tower of Babel or Etemenanki, known as Sacsayhuaman from the Inca period, the most cyclopian construction of the planet. Alfredo Gamarra with his investigations demonstrates that the ancestral 'common' language of humanity comes from this region, and that in Quechua and Aymara there are, in both pure and changed ways, many of the words that comprised the 'First Universal Human Language'.

Many people, when reading this manifesto, may think that these are less than audacious opinions. However, this is not the first time that a theory has pointed to South America as the cradle of humanity. As we can demonstrate, there are data and investigations that we believe are from sensible, just and cultured personalities, whose works in the fields of Linguistics and Philology are worthy of careful consideration, from which we can distill the Origin of the First Language. We are delighted to represent those who were, in our opinion, previously unjustly underestimated and that today we can re-evaluate the meaning of the following investigations:

full article: http://www.ancient-mysteries-explained.com/language-mysteries.html
This is a new concept indeed, one that piques my interest that the Tower of Babel was in Cuzco. Peru is certainly one of those places on earth with the ancient timelines and is a great candidate for origin of civilisations. It Never ceases to amaze me how much fantastic academic and spiritual work members of this forum are involved in!
I’ll look forward to reading the whole article.

It is hinted at in the golden tablets (and channeled by drunvalo Melchizedek in the flower of life books) that Thoth the atlantean escaped the ‘fall’ of that civilisation and him and a small number of other beings settled in Egypt and also in sth America and began using the advanced knowledge they had to rebuild civilisations in those places. Essentially starting again with human civilisation. Thoth is at times a guide of mine and I do resonate to his story as in the golden tablets. this research is doubly intriguing if it has scientific evidence so will look forward to reading it all.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
that Thoth the atlantean escaped the ‘fall’ of that civilisation and him and a small number of other beings settled in Egypt and also in sth America and began using the advanced knowledge they had to rebuild civilisations in those places. Essentially starting again with human civilisation.
I had the good fortune to be taken off the beaten track by a Bolivian archaeologist who was a part of the team that discovered an ancient temple site buried under Lake Titicaca. We went to see ancient Lemurian sites, an ET modern day temple that Fernando Mostajo Maertens was told to build, as well as a cave in Titicaca where he said humans first emerged. Also Tiahuanaco was created by the escaping Lemurians and so much more. Too much to write now as I have to get on with my day. On another trip Antonio Portugal Alvizuri directed our journey telling us where to visit which was phenomenal in many ways. My connection with Antonio was through my early memories of being connected to the Cyclops. (Dolores Cannon mentioned that bit when writing about my session in Convoluted 4) Antonio wrote about his meeting and adventures with them. If anyone ever wants to visit that part of the world and have an amazing experience I have a good friend Rosse Mary who is a tour guide there and has even built a home in the shape of the Andean Cross right on the Tiahuanaco temple site.

OP
Glenda Ann

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
I had the good fortune to be taken off the beaten track by a Bolivian archaeologist who was a part of the team that discovered an ancient temple site buried under Lake Titicaca. We went to see ancient Lemurian sites, an ET modern day temple that Fernando Mostajo Maertens was told to build, as well as a cave in Titicaca where he said humans first emerged. Also Tiahuanaco was created by the escaping Lemurians and so much more. Too much to write now as I have to get on with my day. On another trip Antonio Portugal Alvizuri directed our journey telling us where to visit which was phenomenal in many ways. My connection with Antonio was through my early memories of being connected to the Cyclops. (Dolores Cannon mentioned that bit when writing about my session in Convoluted 4) Antonio wrote about his meeting and adventures with them. If anyone ever wants to visit that part of the world and have an amazing experience I have a good friend Rosse Mary who is a tour guide there and has even built a home in the shape of the Andean Cross right on the Tiahuanaco temple site.

This is more than enough to go on. Thank you for sharing these links and info. I have had an experience linking lake tititaca to a place in NZ via leylines and the solar disc I just did as guided, so I’m a bit blown away to find someone who has a wealth of knowledge on the region’s significance. Up to vid 3 of 11!

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Lorna, I would love to hear more about your direct experiences, when you have the time. I am also going to get Convoluted 4 off my bookshelf and check out the story of your QHHT session.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Lorna, I would love to hear more about your direct experiences, when you have the time. I am also going to get Convoluted 4 off my bookshelf and check out the story of your QHHT session.
Ok Hailstones Melt. If by any chance you can read spanish I can share with you the presentation that Eduardo the archeologist gave me about the places he took us to on that first trip. One thing I can share now is a hot springs that they call the 'mouth of the mother' as they say that was a part of our human birthing place. It's called Urmiri and is an absolute favorite place of mine.

Urmiri-pool-Bolivia.jpg

OP
Glenda Ann

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
I too would love to hear more Hailstones Melt and Lorna Wilson . I feel it’s so important to connect the threads of reality right now and the experiences of people at the coal face even when relived by those hearing about it reinforces them again... as the experiences are often about healing, renewing, rebuilding from base reality up, its important to share and review and understand.

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Recently watched a doccie by Phillip Lindsay, titled ""The hidden history of humanity"" it's 2h 37min (671mb). Don't know how to get the link here, but it can be searched on you tube. The doccie is very thought provoking, suggesting that past civilizations go back to at least 18 million years. Graham Hancock also suggests that there was a previous civilization, very long ago, that was far "superior/advanced" to our current one.

Reactions: Snowmelt and Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Graham Hancock also suggests that there was a previous civilization, very long ago, that was far "superior/advanced" to our current one.
Remember reading something similar several times before too. Furthermore, that we will find the structures left behind by such culture when we explore others planets/moons in the Solar System; and even one or two statements that such structures had already been found when we visited the Moon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)