A free Archangel Tarot Card Reading (One Card) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Very generous offering, Henda. Sorry I missed it. <3
Six of Raphael
Oh what a lovely memory! Experiences from your distant or past childhood come flooding back in order to help you with the present. Old friends or romantic partners may resurface.
New People you meet become instant friends due to past-life connections. Previous relationships or friendships may be rekindled .
Deep-rooted issues that hold you back push to be resolved. Be careful not to romanticize the past but rather to see it clearly and objectively.
Additional meanings:
Issues involving children
Nostalgia
Embracing your inner child
Innocense
IMG_5342.PNG

Reactions: Krena and Stargazer
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Count me IN!

:tswg

Five of Michael
This situation does not serve you ! Stop and reconsider if the actions you are planning are worth your time and energy
You may very well win the" day" but there is a strong possibility that there won't be much to celebrate in the end. Ask the Angels if there are other more uplifting paths you might follow.
There is a lot of negative energy coming from the people involved in this situation that does not match your vibration.
Archangel Michael can help you vacuum away all negativity. Consider releasing your attachment to the out come as too draining. Make more optimistic plans. Even if things did not turn out the way you would hoped , value what you have learned
And try again with your improved information.
Additional meanings
Negative thinking
Wasted energy
A need for greater self awareness
IMG_5343.PNG

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Yes, please <3
The high Priestess
The answers you seek are within you. They cannot be found through the intellect but instead are the product of your deepest feelings. Emotional situations provide great insight right now. Intuition and psychic messages should be treated seriously with great respect as they can can be relayed up on with great confidence. Your dreams at night may also hold keys to understanding what actions to take next.
There may be actions in your situation that you are unaware of , but Archangel Haniel can provide you with the enlightenment and answers you are searching for.
This is not a time of action but of reflection and meditation. Have faith that events will unfold perfectly and that you will know when to move forward.
Remain patient and be at peace knowing that your inner guidance will not fail you

Additional meanings
The power of the subconscious
The willingness to forgive
Spiritual awakening
Patience

The mystery and awe of the Universe
Keeping the confidences of others

Haniel is a beautiful and mystical archangel who can help you understand the mysteries of life. Her name means " The Grace of God"and as such she is seen as having a Godess -like appearance . Haniel helps those who have embarked on an inner search and meaning in their lives.
She Is a loving and wise spiritual guide who can assist you in developing your intuition and psychic abilities.
IMG_5344.PNG

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Quoted: Epiphany : Archangel Raziel
This card signals that you are on a quest to find your true self. Meditation and quiet time provide great insight into the nature of your own heart and your life purpose. This is not a time for loneliness but to of inner joy and to explore your divine light within. You may find a mentor who magically shows at the right moment. It could be also time for you to share your spiritual journey with others who are seeking a mentor. Archangel Raziel hold up his lantern of enlightenment to welcome you to the starry mountaintop where self discovery awaits.
Additional meanings of this card
Consider life ´s mystery
Spend quiet time alone
Be a light to others
Heed your own council
Wise advice is coming your way
Much thanks - this resonates very strongly with me.
--sam

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The high Priestess
The answers you seek are within you. They cannot be found through the intellect but instead are the product of your deepest feelings. Emotional situations provide great insight right now. Intuition and psychic messages should be treated seriously with great respect as they can can be relayed up on with great confidence. Your dreams at night may also hold keys to understanding what actions to take next.
View attachment 1517
Thank you, Henda! I will treat this message seriously and with great respect. It is a beautiful card for me now.
I am also meeting AAHaniel for the first time on this card.

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Five of Michael
This situation does not serve you ! Stop and reconsider if the actions you are planning are worth your time and energy
You may very well win the" day" but there is a strong possibility that there won't be much to celebrate in the end. Ask the Angels if there are other more uplifting paths you might follow.
There is a lot of negative energy coming from the people involved in this situation that does not match your vibration.
Archangel Michael can help you vacuum away all negativity. Consider releasing your attachment to the out come as too draining. Make more optimistic plans. Even if things did not turn out the way you would hoped , value what you have learned
And try again with your improved information.
Additional meanings
Negative thinking
Wasted energy
A need for greater self awareness
View attachment 1516
What is intriguing in your card ? I can help

Reactions: Stargazer

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Great
Same message as above for this card
Lila had the same card as you
Haniel came out for you
View attachment 1523
Amazing! Thank you. Going into my 3rd week of being sick and now my 4 year old has caught it, I've been home a lot. Instead of being mad, I am choosing to receive the gifts in this. I've had a lot of time to reflect, sleep, read, meditate--really go internally. It is validating Haniel is here to guide me.

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Amazing! Thank you. Going into my 3rd week of being sick and now my 4 year old has caught it, I've been home a lot. Instead of being mad, I am choosing to receive the gifts in this. I've had a lot of time to reflect, sleep, read, meditate--really go internally. It is validating Haniel is here to guide me.
Ask her for healing and it will come

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Hi wonderful and lovely transients !
I am offering a one card reading for the first ten persons. The results will be here by tomorrow evening.
Love and Light to all of you
Did you take your cards with you to Tunisia?

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I’d love a reading if you would like to give me one. Thank you.
You have The Moon 18
It is time to review your plans ! Something jus isn't quiet right, and your angels ad guides are lovingly bringing this to your attention. The great news is that your psychic abilities are heightened right now. Listen to your intuition and your sleeping dreams for guidance as to how to make revisions. Archangel Haniel ca help you develop your psychic gifts and show you what aspects of the situation you are missing. It's human to have moments when you feel worried or uncertain. This card is meant to reassure you that by facing your fears, you can evolve to higher level. Ask Archangel Haniel to shed light on all aspects and facets of your life.

Additional Meanings of this card : Messages from deceased loved ones. Hidden information or motivations
Facing your fears.

29791218_10211748547617815_4026638393843646464_n.jpg

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I was wondering if you felt like doing another round of readings for people.

So sure, I will have another one!
You have Six of Gabriel

Congratulations dear Laron ! You've done a brilliant job ! Your hard work has paid off, and those around you are highly impressed.
Expect awards, promotions, or other forms of public recognition for your efforts. Enjoy this time of positive feedbacks-but don't rest on your laurels too long. There are others great work ahead of you !

This card can also indicate that it is time to make choices that benefit you personally, rather than ones that are self sacrificing. It's okay to take care of you !

Additional meanings:
Recognition of your achievements
Scholarships Grants
Success in the arts and sciences

I love this card ! Archangel Gabriel has a white aura when he comes. Her energy is pure and joyful. She can protect you from negative persons and shield you from those who really want to harm you. She is humorous and she comes to you to clear your energy and help you say things as you really want to express them.
fullsizeoutput_c78.jpeg

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
That would be interesting! I pulled a card at random from my Angel Healing Pack this morning, I wonder what the Archangel pack would come up with.
New Beginnings Card 20
Archangel Jeremiel

You are being called to renew your dedication to your life purpose ! Each day of your life has led you to this moment. Now it's time to review your personal history and make changes that will take you in a different direction. Archangel Jeremiel can help you evaluate the past without harsh judgments. Take up your joy and confidence.

Situations where decisions must be made will work out positively for you. Academic examinations, tests, and legal settlements have favorable outcomes.

Answering a calling
Finding your life purpose
Starting a new life
Perfect clarity
Unlimited opportunities

Archangel Jeremiel is the angel who helps with life reviews. If you're seeking to take stock of the past and how it might relate to your future, you can call upon Jeremiel for insights. Ask him for detailed steps you can take that lead to successful changes in your life.

29694994_1929471300699456_9172923870687002624_n.jpg

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I'd love one too, Henda!!! If you're willing and able, of course! :)
You have The King of Ariel Card

Situation :
So much abundance ! your plans are going to work out very well. The Ability to manage finances is matched with a keen sense of what will succeed. Advancement in your career is likely. You've worked very hard and would like to take a break or possibly retire to enjoy a life of more leisure.

People:
A very successful person who has risen to the top professionally.
Someone who can direct many people or projects at once.
A nature lover.
Stable, powerful, accomplished.

Career success
Using ressources wisely
Money in the bank
A Leadership Position

30226293_1929477747365478_2166504189843210240_n.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)