A free Archangel Tarot Card Reading (One Card) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
New Beginnings Card 20
Archangel Jeremiel

You are being called to renew your dedication to your life purpose ! Each day of your life has led you to this moment. Now it's time to review your personal history and make changes that will take you in a different direction. Archangel Jeremiel can help you evaluate the past without harsh judgments. Take up your joy and confidence.

Situations where decisions must be made will work out positively for you. Academic examinations, tests, and legal settlements have favorable outcomes.

Additional meanings of this card
Answering a calling
Finding your life purpose
Starting a new life
Perfect clarity
Unlimited opportunities

Archangel Jeremiel is the angel who helps with life reviews. If you're seeking to take stock of the past and how it might relate to your future, you can call upon Jeremiel for insights. Ask him for detailed steps you can take that lead to successful changes in your life.
Thank You Henda. That sounds about right for where I am at the moment.

The card which I pulled from my Angel Healing pack was 'Divine Timing':

Pay attention to doors that are opening and shutting for you right now. Walk through doors that open, and learn from the doors that shut.

Your prayers are being answered; there is no doubt about that. However, everything operates according to the Universal Laws of Divine Timing. This means that certain pieces of the puzzle must first fall into place so that other parts can come to fruition. If you try to skip or rush certain pieces or parts, the whole plan will lack a solid foundation.

Don’t try to force open any doors that appear closed to you. Instead, ask your angels for guidance to see if the door closed because of negative expectations, or if it’s simply a sign of Divine Timing. Look for other doors that do open, and walk through them with faith and gratitude.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
You have Six of Gabriel
Thanks for your energy and time Henda. This is a repeating message for me, some of what the card said, so is very validating. The rest is more pertinent for my time right now, so it all seems accurate to me.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
You have The King of Ariel Card

Situation :
So much abundance ! your plans are going to work out very well. The Ability to manage finances is matched with a keen sense of what will succeed. Advancement in your career is likely. You've worked very hard and would like to take a break or possibly retire to enjoy a life of more leisure.
Thank you, so much Henda! LOL! Well THAT was spot on. I finally just paid off my Jeep yesterday!!! :D :)) :)

OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Thanks for your energy and time Henda. This is a repeating message for me, some of what the card said, so is very validating. The rest is more pertinent for my time right now, so it all seems accurate to me.
Gabriel is a wonderful Archangel ! You are gifted and you deserve her presence in your life :-D;)<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)