A free Archangel Tarot Card Reading (One Card) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Me too, please.

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
<3 *Raises Hand* <3s
Nine of Raphael
Make a wish! Now your hopes and dreams become reality. Financial and material gratification flows to you as a reward for all your your hard work. Worries fade, fears dissolve. Life is magical ! Beauty and happiness are yours.
Life feels joyful and there is finally an opportunity to kick back and have fun!
Additional meanings :
Dreams coming true
Simple pleasures of life
Contentement
Sensuality
Loyalty
IMG_5325.PNG

Reactions: Brian and Stargazer
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I will go second! Thanks Henda! :-D
Seven Of Ariel
Your seeds are well planted!
However, some plants do take time to develop. Now is the moment to stop, as success is very probable!
You may not see it clearly, but slow and steady progress is being made. Have patience. It's almost time!
This is a good opportunity to pause and review how far you ´ve come. Are things moving along as you planned? If not, What changes might you make in the future ? If you are at the end of a project, don't linger too long finishing up. The next success awaits attention ⚠
Additional meanings
A temporary pause
A welcome break in the cation
Pondering future strategies
IMG_5326.PNG

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Me too, please.
Page of Gabriel
Situation
You are ready to follow your passion! Opportunities for excitement and adventure are headed your way.
This is something that you've prepared for and have been hoping to happen.
You may feel as though you are not quiet ready, but you truly are!
Get out there and show everyone how amazing you are!
People:
An energetic and extroverted person who is exuberant and willing to help.
Someone Who loves a challenge and brings youthful optimism to all her or she does. Brave. Charming. Creative. Optimistic. Certain. Active. Playful
Additional meanings:
Career advancement
Confidence
Embracing life
IMG_5330.PNG
I love this card
Gabriel is really one of my first guides
He is so loving and warm and he is always there to help
He is also very humorous and when I see him He Is smiling and has a huge blue aura

Reactions: Stargazer

Charlotte

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 16, 2016
Hi wonderful and lovely transients !
I am offering a one card reading for the first ten persons. The results will be here by tomorrow evening.
Love and Light to all of you
Hi wonderful and lovely transients !
I am offering a one card reading for the first ten persons. The results will be here by tomorrow evening.
Love and Light to all of you
Me also! Thnak you!

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I would love a reading too! <3<3<3
Four of Ariel
When you give you also receive ! First This card Is a reminder that financial resources are to be shared. When prosperity is held on too tightly, it can make a person closed off and therefore block the connection to future abundance.
If someone has been blessed with great resources, this card can be a reminder to donate to charities and worthy causes. On the other extreme, It can indicate that someone has been too careless with money. There is a need to review How money Is spent or to get dept under control.
This card isn't just for money and finances but can also be about expeditures of energy and emotion. Don't let fear-based thoughts limit your action. Be willing to share whatever talents and gifts you have with those around you.
Additional meanings of this card:
Control issues
Saving for a rainy day
Holding on to the present
Resisting change.
IMG_5332.PNG

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Okay, I'll raise my hand, too - and much thanks!
Epiphany : Archangel Raziel
This card signals that you are on a quest to find your true self. Meditation and quiet time provide great insight into the nature of your own heart and your life purpose.
This is not a time for loneliness but to of inner joy and to explore your divine light within. You may find a mentor who magically shows at the right moment. It could be also time for you to share your spiritual journey with others who are seeking a mentor. Archangel Raziel hold up his lantern of enlightenment to welcome you to the starry mountaintop where self iscovery awaits.
Additional meanings of this card
Consider life ´s mystery
Spend quiet time alone
Be a light to others
Heed your own council
Wise advice is coming your way
IMG_5336.PNG

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Ooo, yes! i would like one.
The Sun : Archangel Uriel
Life is wonderful ! Great things are headed your way, and your plans will succeed beyond your wildest dreams! Keep your thoughts and words positive and you will thrive. Believe in yourself and in those around you during this magical times in your life.
Archangels Uriel brings brilliant Epiphanies to those who ask for his help. inspiring new ideas lead the way To abundance and happiness.
Public recognition or awards are also possible during this time
Additional meanings :
Happiness
A trustworthy relationship
Understanding oneself
Personal satisfaction
IMG_5337.PNG

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Nine of Raphael
Make a wish! Now your hopes and dreams become reality. Financial and material gratification flows to you as a reward for all your your hard work. Worries fade, fears dissolve. Life is magical ! Beauty and happiness are yours.
Life feels joyful and there is finally an opportunity to kick back and have fun!
Additional meanings :
Dreams coming true
Simple pleasures of life
Contentement
Sensuality
Loyalty
View attachment 1501
Thanks Henda!
Glad to be alive.
Content with this moment in reality.

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Four of Ariel
When you give you also receive ! First This card Is a reminder that financial resources are to be shared. When prosperity is held on too tightly, it can make a person closed off and therefore block the connection to future abundance.
If someone has been blessed with great resources, this card can be a reminder to donate to charities and worthy causes. On the other extreme, It can indicate that someone has been too careless with money. There is a need to review How money Is spent or to get dept under control.
This card isn't just for money and finances but can also be about expeditures of energy and emotion. Don't let fear-based thoughts limit your action. Be willing to share whatever talents and gifts you have with those around you.
Additional meanings of this card:
Control issues
Saving for a rainy day
Holding on to the present
Resisting change.
View attachment 1504
Thank you, Henda. I have definitely been going through some issues with money but I think it's all getting better. My husband has a little spending problem and wants to buy everything he sees. I love him anyway!

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I'd love one too please, thanks for the offer Henda <3:)
Three of Michael
You Will grow from this situation. When challenging events occur, it's important to take time to heal . You do not have to do it alone, ask angels, guides or human friends for assistance. Forgive everyone involved including yourself for actions or choices you may see as having been unkind or in error. Time truly does heal all wounds. Ask your guides and Angels to help you see the reason for this situation in your life. A new perspective could allow you to view things in a different light. Know that you will become a new person over time with this challenge.

Additional meanings : time to release the past,
disharmony,
Heart conditions
IMG_5338.PNG

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Me also! Thnak you!
Eight of Ariel
You are doing excellent work. You take great pride in what you do. The energy you put into your work financially supports you and also feels very rewarding. If you are considering changing jobs or career it will be very well. There is a great motivation to be a success and Your willingness to invest in your long term goals will pay off.
There is so much to learn ! This card often indicates job training, going back to school, and attending seminars or creative classes. A choice you need to make might benefit from more research.
Additional meanings :
Students
Artisans
Practice makes perfect
IMG_5339.PNG

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
You are ready to follow your passion! Opportunities for excitement and adventure are headed your way. This is something that you've prepared for and have been hoping to happen. You may feel as though you are not quiet ready, but you truly are! Get out there and show everyone how amazing you are!
This makes perfect sense to me.
Thank you, Henda.

Reactions: Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Even if the wonderful messages weren't there, I'd love the simple beauty of the artwork on those cards!
Page of Ariel
Situation :
An excellent opportunity will be offered
To you ! Educational interests should be pursued and scholarships are likely. Advice you can count and solid solutions will be offered . You may adopt a new interest or passion. Time to get to work.

People :
A youth who loves to learn and enjoy academic challenges
Someone who is happy to be alive and can see endless possibilities, reliable, clever, insightful, balanced.

Additional meanings:

Getting more education and training
Ending procrastination
Pursuing a new challenge
IMG_5341.PNG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)