Help A Brief Word From Joseph W McMoneagle (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
After a quick heads up from Golmona I noticed that Joseph is running a course soo at The Monroe Institute for anyone interested. Sadly one would probably have to auction off body parts to attain the hefty fee but I thought that what he had to say about remote viewing was very encouraging:

"Unlike psychics, remote viewers have got to demonstrate their psychic prowess while being held blind to any information about the subject or object on which they are reporting. They are always blind to the subject matter as is anyone else within the room or in contact with them.

As someone who teaches remote viewing at The Monroe Institute, I think there is simply nothing more astounding than watching a beginning student accurately draw in detail the subject or object of interest. This event is especially true when I know that no one in the entire group, to include me, has any idea what the target might be. As an example, one of the students in a past class, S. F., drew a large cowbell hanging on an embroidered cloth loop. The completely unknown target when revealed to all of us was—a large cowbell on an embroidered cloth loop.

Every time I witness this kind of an event, which frequently occurs in my classes, it’s just like the first time all over again. It’s simply amazing!

Learning remote viewing is really the unlearning of habits …

Can everyone be taught to remote view? Yes. Can everyone be taught to remote view equally well? No. Experience has revealed that it is equal parts desire to perceive, ability to focus, and natural talent. Remote viewing also requires an open mind where the rationalizing and calculating functions are suspended so ideas can form that are relevant to the unknown target. I go into this in much more detail in my book Remote Viewing Secrets and in my Remote Viewing programs.

Learning remote viewing is really the unlearning of habits that get in the way of that perfect symbiosis between mind and target."

Source: https://www.monroeinstitute.org/blog/remote-viewing-more-just-psychic-abilities

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Ben, I went to a TMI course in June of this year. Joe M lives nearby (as he's married to the TMI Exec Dir) and dropped by a few times during the evening and shared lots of stories about the RV work he had done over the years. And on one evening he gave a 2 hr presentation on the topic and had us do some simple RV exercises (amazing what comes through). He's a very colorful character!

And as it turns out I am headed back to TMI for another course beginning Oct 29th. I expect Joe will be around with more RV stories to share. Will let you know!

OP
Ben

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Ben, I went to a TMI course in June of this year. Joe M lives nearby (as he's married to the TMI Exec Dir) and dropped by a few times during the evening and shared lots of stories about the RV work he had done over the years. And on one evening he gave a 2 hr presentation on the topic and had us do some simple RV exercises (amazing what comes through). He's a very colorful character!

And as it turns out I am headed back to TMI for another course beginning Oct 29th. I expect Joe will be around with more RV stories to share. Will let you know!
Thanks buddy...yes please do let me know how it goes and what sort of thing you guys get up to, sounds awesome O.o:D

I just got a second hand copy of the Ed Dames DVD learning series on Remote Viewing and will start it around the end of March. It's not the same thing as working through a course with other students but hopefully it will go well. I do RV via Psychic versions currently and am fairly good at it but would love to step it up more and feel CRV maybe just the thing to do that, and rigorous practice of course!
I'm curious what the TMI courses cost (I live in the West)

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016

Hey Bill!

How fascinated! I’d love to hear what you learned and about your experience(s). What a great post that would be!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)