• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

A Breakthrough in Rising Consciousness | Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, July 12

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
maryann submitted a new article
Pleiadian tarot interpreted through the lens of Nine: You've been waiting for this moment, when the rising consciousness around you meets that which you have yourself understood. Attune to the higher light now, through the embrace of the Divine Feminine. Higher truths are making themselves known. Read on for details about each of the cards in this week's Pleiadian tarot spread.

Summary: In the waiting and holding on to truth, you've witnessed rising consciousness bring a transformational light to your reality. Suddenly, there is understanding where there had been antithesis. Revel in the discovery of the familiar, and turn your eyes toward higher understanding. Your soul recognizes this moment and you receive the wisdom you've waited for, just at the time when you...
Continue reading the article in full.

Laron

Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide
Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
That was a great one. This week I've been seeking some guidance and always find these pertinent.

Pod

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
The Star, 2 of cups and the Lovers? What an awesome combination. I would be thrilled if I drew those cards in a 3 card spread. The Star is one of my favourites. Thank you Maryanne. Thank you!

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
One thing I notice about the Universe is that there's always another next level "best" filling the screen of awareness. I suppose this is because of its fractal nature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)