A Black Bird Presents Itself | An Example of Animal Symbolism (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new article.

A Black Bird Presents Itself | An Example of Animal Symbolism
Animal symbolism is important not just in dreams, but in the waking world. It can help to provide quick guidance and insight into our lives.

Only hours ago I awoke, falling into the morning routine. While standing in front of the kitchen sink, suddenly the wings of a bird flapped against the window after launching itself up from the deck. The avis looked aged. I didn’t take much notice, and continued on with what I was doing.

Ten minutes later I was sitting at the dining table and in came that same bird. It leisurely strolled around the table and hopped down a level into the lounge, pecking at the carpet.

[caption id="attachment_1768" align="aligncenter" width="600"]
A photo I quickly took of the blackbird...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Last edited:

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I had archangel Ariel during a distance healing session from the forest last sunday and it was amazing ! She showed up in my energy and hands. When I asked about the pink aura in my hands I heard "Ariel" her name means "Lion or the Lion of God" and she works with Salomon on the soul delivery (exorcism), manifestation and also the divine magic. She comes to show us that we have to work for the environment and connect to nature to evolve. I will post the pictures in the forum for a thread ! what a synchro !

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thanks for sharing your experience Henda! I'm certainly curious about all these specialty areas that the archangels tend to focus on.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Methinks your visitor could have been either a very highly evolved old friend, or even possibly a master, come to observe or to celebrate with you. Wallace Stevens poem certainly evokes new ways of thinking of blackbirds, and reasons they might be noticed, as they flit about their birdly life.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Methinks your visitor could have been...
My first feeling from the encounter was that someone had died or was on the way out, just based on the character of the bird as it had a bit of a personality and the head looked a bit different.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
My first feeling from the encounter was that someone had died or was on the way out, just based on the character of the bird as it had a bit of a personality and the head looked a bit different.
A bird once brought me a message that the daughter of a friend had died, I knew she was dying but had no idea it had happened.

I couldn’t see what kind of bird it was because it was frantically flapping against my slightly open window as if trying to get in.
I was worried it would hurt itself and went towards the window, as I did it suddenly flew off leaving me a telepathic message that she had gone.
It was quite clear and wonderful in its own way, also very sad.

Another rather wonderful thing was that my friend was by her daughters bedside and saw her spirit/soul leave her body in the form of sparkles flowing upwards from her head.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I was worried it would hurt itself and went towards the windo
That reminds me of how I helped the bird exit the room, as I knew it would cause more distress to get closer, yet for the bird to be stuck would be stressful as well. What is the great two evils!?

So I opened a door and put my hands under its legs and did my best to guide it to freedom!

He did come back to the door—on the ground—a few hours later, wanting to come back in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Some painters told me a story of a hummingbird. It flew into the house they were painting and kept trying to get out through a high window. They were concerned, but nothing they did would dissuade the bird. Finally, it collapsed on the sill. They climbed up on a ladder to retrieve it and found it was still alive. Knowing these birds drink nectar, they gave it drops of the next best thing - Dr. Pepper. The little guy revived and flew away.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
That reminds me of how I helped the bird exit the room, as I knew it would cause more distress to get closer, yet for the bird to be stuck would be stressful as well. What is the great two evils!?

So I opened a door and put my hands under its legs and did my best to guide it to freedom!

He did come back to the door—on the ground—a few hours later, wanting to come back in.
Ahh!!! Bless his little cotton socks, he really took a liking to you didn’t he.
What a lovely experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)