9 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I had just addressed this topic privately to Maryann, and she thought I should post it to the group...so here it is!

I was just watching an episode of "Ancient Aliens" where they were discussing the work of Dr. Andrija Puharich in relation to "The Nine". It was FASCINATING, and told about a group of nine "gods", "deities", "ETs" or other entities that have apparently served as guides for humanity for thousands of years. They spoke about how "councils" of nine also figure into the history of many religions around the world (Mayan, Aztec, Greek, Egyptian, Hindu, and others) and in many different time periods.

Naturally, your (Maryann's) guides came to mind--as did Magenta Pixie's "White-winged Collective of 9". Since many of the messages seem similar (uplifting, positive, and empowering), do you (Maryann and anyone else) think that this same group is reaching out to humanity through a number of different channels?

I was also thinking that, since The Posers That Were have essentially squashed "Disclosure", perhaps this group (and many others) are trying to support it by simply going around them--and seeding our collective consciousness in a "grassroots" kind of way.

What are your thoughts??

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Were any of those guides named?
There were many named in the TV episode. The main Greek gods and goddesses many of us may know, for example...Zeus, Apollo, Aphrodite, etc. The Egyptian gods and goddesses, such as Isis, Osiris, Horus were also named. Then there were a slew of East Indian deities mentioned, as well as those of the Mayan and Norse cultures.

The idea that these beings (while going by different names and having different stories) may be cross-cultural and perhaps even universal is quite intriguing. In the show, they touched upon the very great possibility that these beings were "extra-terrestrial" (that is, flesh-and-blood so-called "aliens") and that their abilities and technology was simply misunderstood by the naïve humans at the time...but they also discussed the practice of channeling and the possibility that these beings are "extra-dimensional" (or perhaps non-physical).

The show lumped them all together in a way, but my feeling is that the truth lies somewhere in between. I do believe in the so-called "ancient astronaut" theory, where technologically-advanced physical beings are said to have had interactions with humans in our collective past...and that their abilities were misunderstood as being "god-like" at that time. These are no doubt the beings that have been recorded in many of our ancient earthly cultures today. That said, I also believe that there are many non-physical, perhaps "energetic" beings (multi-dimensional) with whom many (including Maryann) are interacting today.

In fact, I'd even go so far as to suggest that, perhaps the physical beings our ancestors saw in our past are the non-physical beings with whom we're communicating today. Perhaps, in the millennia since they were last here on earth, they have ascended themselves...and now they are working, from their own energetic level, to help us to transcend (or at least lighten) the physical bonds of our current human form.

No matter what we may perceive the truth to be, the main takeaway for me is that ultimately we are all part of the same spiritual family. Each of us is a Divine Aspect of One INCREDIBLE Consciousness, and each of us is helping co-create our own amazing story/journey as we explore All That Is.

:)

Reactions: Carl and Linda

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
No matter what we may perceive the truth to be, the main takeaway for me is that ultimately we are all part of the same spiritual family. Each of us is a Divine Aspect of One INCREDIBLE Consciousness, and each of us is helping co-create our own amazing story/journey as we explore All That Is.
Very insightful there Stargazer! It resonates with me. We are active players while at the same time we are the observers; like single self-aware cells inside a vast super-conscious entity encompassing all that is.

Reactions: Stargazer

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I don't know how many times I've heard "We are you in the future". It always gives me confidence that we didn't annihilate ourselves.The fact they don't show themselves (blatantly) now says to me they learned some important lessons about doing so.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Valiant Thor writes channeled stories and according to him Apollo is (as far as I understand) a higher-dimensional watcher who tends to intervene from time to time for the good of our people. And, Venus was a librarian who can share a lot of theories about what love is. And Ceres introduced the concept of motherly love to this planet by an act of kindness to twin bears.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)