3d model of a clitoris and believe me girls, there more to it than we ever real*eyesed! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Bernie offered up this gem a couple of days ago.......I could not believe it. Only the hooked over bit at the top is external.

3d clitoris.jpg
The rest of it is internal and it completely encompasses the vagina. Isn't it amazing? I love it!

"But the important thing is that it debunks myths that have repressed female sexuality for centuries. For one, it refutes the dictionary/textbook education that wrongly asserts the clitoris is the size of “a fingertip”, a “pea” or that it is small. We can now clearly see that the clitoris includes two shafts (crura) which are actually about 10cm long. Not only can we visualise that the clitoris is more than what the eye perceives; with the visual model we can also now get a mental image of how it encircles the vagina, making penetrative sex potentially orgasmic. This means that a demystified discussion about the female orgasm is possible at long last"

More at the Guardian, written by Minna Salami. (I read that as "Mini Salami" and I am going to be giggling all day)

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/15/3d-model-clitoris-sexual-revolution-sex-education-womens-sexuality

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Bernie offered up this gem a couple of days ago.......I could not believe it. Only the hooked over bit at the top is external.

View attachment 1921
The rest of it is internal and it completely encompasses the vagina. Isn't it amazing? I love it!

"But the important thing is that it debunks myths that have repressed female sexuality for centuries. For one, it refutes the dictionary/textbook education that wrongly asserts the clitoris is the size of “a fingertip”, a “pea” or that it is small. We can now clearly see that the clitoris includes two shafts (crura) which are actually about 10cm long. Not only can we visualise that the clitoris is more than what the eye perceives; with the visual model we can also now get a mental image of how it encircles the vagina, making penetrative sex potentially orgasmic. This means that a demystified discussion about the female orgasm is possible at long last"

More at the Guardian, written by Minna Salami. (I read that as "Mini Salami" and I am going to be giggling all day)

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/15/3d-model-clitoris-sexual-revolution-sex-education-womens-sexuality
Wow, you learn something new every day. Mini Salami, love it:))

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Perhaps this is the year of the mini-salami AND the rooster!
Ah don't make me laugh girls, it sets off my coughing :)|

I was going to show it to my lover tomorrow but I think it could scare the shit out of him!

Lois

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I've gotta say, when I first saw a model clitoris it reminded me very strongly of mistletoe... I've often wondered since if this is related to mistletoe being a sacred Druidic symbol?!

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I've gotta say, when I first saw a model clitoris it reminded me very strongly of mistletoe... I've often wondered since if this is related to mistletoe being a sacred Druidic symbol?!
Wow that is very interesting point.....thing is how did they know what it looked like as it has only just been 3d'd by an imaging scanner.
That's a winner Lois because no one else has spotted that and you are right it is remarkably similar.

Lois

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I have no idea how they would/could have known... but of every leaf/tree in the forest why pick this one as a divine emblem? A plant with no intrinsic healing or psychedelic properties?

Maybe as a more visceral (and oft times violent) society this internal body part had been seen and was a familiar to our predecessors as a kidney shape to us today?

Or maybe I'm seeing something which isn't there? But they do look very alike though xxx

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Those hidden clit-bags offering opportunity of vaginal pleasure look like ball sacs to me. Oneness within duality is a wonderful thing.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
ough, ladies, I would like to offer you to take a look at something bigger situated in my native Bulgaria. It is believed to be a temple in a womb-shaped cave
Thank you so much Slayer. I would love to visit that cave.

But that is about the vagina and we know all about that. My point was about the clitoris. Show me a cave that embodies that please, in Bulgaria or anywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)