1. Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.
    Dismiss Notice

3d model of a clitoris and believe me girls, there more to it than we ever real*eyesed!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Pod, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Pod

Pod Boundless Creation Staff Member Moderator

Bernie offered up this gem a couple of days ago.......I could not believe it. Only the hooked over bit at the top is external.

3d clitoris.jpg
    The rest of it is internal and it completely encompasses the vagina. Isn't it amazing? I love it!

"But the important thing is that it debunks myths that have repressed female sexuality for centuries. For one, it refutes the dictionary/textbook education that wrongly asserts the clitoris is the size of “a fingertip”, a “pea” or that it is small. We can now clearly see that the clitoris includes two shafts (crura) which are actually about 10cm long. Not only can we visualise that the clitoris is more than what the eye perceives; with the visual model we can also now get a mental image of how it encircles the vagina, making penetrative sex potentially orgasmic. This means that a demystified discussion about the female orgasm is possible at long last"

More at the Guardian, written by Minna Salami. (I read that as "Mini Salami" and I am going to be giggling all day)

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ual-revolution-sex-education-womens-sexuality

• I just love this post! x 5
    • I'm intrigued by this! x 4
    • That's very informative. x 2
    • I like this post. x 1
    • That's funny! x 1
  2. June

June Boundless Creation

Wow, you learn something new every day. Mini Salami, love it:))

• I like this post. I like this post. x 1
    • That's funny! That's funny! x 1
  3. Krena

Krena Embracing Mystery, Mostly Retired Moderator

Perhaps this is the year of the mini-salami AND the rooster!

• That's funny! That's funny! x 3
  4. Pod

Ah don't make me laugh girls, it sets off my coughing :)|

I was going to show it to my lover tomorrow but I think it could scare the shit out of him!

• That's funny! That's funny! x 3
  5. Krena

Krena Embracing Mystery, Mostly Retired Moderator

It looks a little like a wishbone.

• I agree with you. I agree with you. x 4
    • That's very magical. That's very magical. x 1
  6. Lois

Lois Astute Creature

I've gotta say, when I first saw a model clitoris it reminded me very strongly of mistletoe... I've often wondered since if this is related to mistletoe being a sacred Druidic symbol?!

• I'm intrigued by this! I'm intrigued by this! x 2
    • I find that insightful. I find that insightful. x 1
    • That sounds divine! That sounds divine! x 1
  7. Lois

Lois Astute Creature

FCAA408C-CF79-4902-9EFB-F70671CEB365-23483-000016941B93D599_tmp.jpg

• I'm intrigued by this! I'm intrigued by this! x 5
    • Your're a winner! Your're a winner! x 1
  8. Pod

Wow that is very interesting point.....thing is how did they know what it looked like as it has only just been 3d'd by an imaging scanner.
    That's a winner Lois because no one else has spotted that and you are right it is remarkably similar.

• I agree with you. I agree with you. x 2
    • I just love this post! I just love this post! x 1
  9. Lois

Lois Astute Creature

I have no idea how they would/could have known... but of every leaf/tree in the forest why pick this one as a divine emblem? A plant with no intrinsic healing or psychedelic properties?

Maybe as a more visceral (and oft times violent) society this internal body part had been seen and was a familiar to our predecessors as a kidney shape to us today?

Or maybe I'm seeing something which isn't there? But they do look very alike though xxx

• I'm intrigued by this! I'm intrigued by this! x 1
    • I agree with you. I agree with you. x 1
  10. Lois

Lois Astute Creature

Ben as our OdBod Druidic rep, whaddaya reckon? Have you been out harvesting clits from the sacred apple groves with your golden sickle? :ROFL::)):D:p xxx

• That's funny! That's funny! x 5
  11. June

June Boundless Creation

Apparantly from earliest times Mistletoe was regarded as a plant that increases life and fertility. Often wondered why we kiss under it at Christmas. Perhaps they knew more than we thought back then. :):ROFL:O.o:D

• I just love this post! I just love this post! x 3
  12. Hailstones Melt

Hailstones Melt Boundless Creation

Those hidden clit-bags offering opportunity of vaginal pleasure look like ball sacs to me. Oneness within duality is a wonderful thing.

• I find that insightful. I find that insightful. x 1
    • That's very magical. That's very magical. x 1
  13. Out of Time

Out of Time Visiting Paragon

Cough, ladies, I would like to offer you to take a look at something bigger situated in my native Bulgaria. It is believed to be a temple in a womb-shaped cave :)

http://visit.guide-bulgaria.com/a/259/the_womb_cave.htm

Obviously, there were people with HUGE respect for the divine feminine living in this lands.

• Your're a winner! Your're a winner! x 2
    • That's very magical. That's very magical. x 2
    • I just love this post! I just love this post! x 1
  14. Bill

Bill The magic has always been within you. Staff Member Global Moderator

tumblr_m953qb6CNU1qa13s4o1_400.jpg

• That's funny! That's funny! x 5
  15. Pod

Thank you so much Slayer. I would love to visit that cave.

But that is about the vagina and we know all about that. My point was about the clitoris. Show me a cave that embodies that please, in Bulgaria or anywhere.

• I just love this post! I just love this post! x 2
  16. Ben

Ben Brother of Awen Retired Global Moderator

I simply couldn't comment :ROFL:;)

• That's funny! That's funny! x 4