30 Day self-healing challenge (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
Laron can police me anytime. I don't mind... LOL :-D:ROFL:;)o:)

Last night I gave myself reiki in bed. I had trouble concentrating on my studies yesterday. I couldn't get my mind to slow down. After about 10 minutes into my reiki session, my mind finally quieted. I felt at peace, calm, and serene. I am definitely starting to notice sensing the reiki flowing more, being more aware of it. I think I sensed my chakras being balanced also.

Day 6/30
Consecutive days 3/30

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
Last night I received some not so helpful criticism from one of my professor's. I was really upset and felt like I was sliding down hill.

I gave myself 50 minutes of reiki last night. I chose new music to listen to instead of the song with the bell every 3 minutes. I let my hands move when the energy felt different. When it was time to move my hands they would tingle or it felt like the energy was holding in my hand saying "okay next!" I suppose it felt like slight pressure? I think I had my hands in each position 3-5 minutes.

It helped me feel a lot better. Immediately after starting the reiki I saw why I was so upset and the cause root was from my upbringing. Both my brothers rebelled against my parents and got into drugs. My parents put a lot of pressure on me to be the "perfect" child. All their hopes were on me being successful, on being an honor student. So, when I receive criticism academically and it isn't worded in a positive and supportive way, I let it tear me down. It literally destroys me emotionally. My guides and higher self showed this to me during the reiki with flashbacks to my childhood and through claircognizance I think. I focused on letting that burden go and that I no longer have that burden to impress my parents and hold their expectations of being the "perfect" student or person.

I had many other things go through my mind. Some were flashes of things I think I need to heal or release. I can't remember what I saw. The reiki relaxed me a lot and made me sleepy. I do remember it changed me from anxious and heading into a depressive episode into peace and serenity. After I was halfway done I felt my body floating. I felt like I was laying on a cloud and continuing to rise up into the upper world. The upper world for those of you unfamiliar with the term, is one of the dimensions shamans journey to. It is a high vibration place, and there are many of them.

I slept really soundly and didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I feel kind of crummy this morning emotionally, so I am still recovering or fighting an episode from starting. I am feeling truly grateful for reiki right now though. It is helping me so much right now, and I am seeing and feeling why these 30 days of healing are so important.

Day 7/30
4/30 Consecutive Days

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
That is good to hear b/c I slacked. I like you you put number of days and also consecutive days. I think I need to start over. I am still clearing out gunk & crying when I do mine.

Reactions: Lila and Bear_Raven

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
That is good to hear b/c I slacked. I like you you put number of days and also consecutive days. I think I need to start over. I am still clearing out gunk & crying when I do mine.
Just add consecutive day count to your current count. We can go more than 30 days, as long as we feel we need to. I slacked big time. I was attuned to and learned Usui Reiki level 1 three years ago and never did this 30 days of healing like our master recommended. That is a huge procrastination there! *hugs* It is okay Anaeika. I have lots more to clear out also. The three candles I have been burning on my altar will burn down completely long before I am done I think. I will need to get new candles to replace them. I should post a picture of my altar for you to see. We are in this together, if you ever want to talk about what you are going through, I am here for you.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you! You are a loving, sweet soul. Yes, I want to see pictures of your alter.

Reactions: Bear_Raven

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
20180604_100421.jpg
Here is my altar as it is currently. Those three candles are the ones I burn for releasing, self love, and forgiveness. You can see the releasing candle is not as burned down as much as the others. I feel that is my guides way of showing me I have more to release and it will take longer than the other two aspects.

Reactions: Lila

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
Just did 55 minutes of reiki on myself. Listened to relaxing music and let my hands move when they felt ready to. My mind wandered a lot and it was hard for me to relax. Near the end I felt more relaxed than I did in the beginning though.

Day 8/30
Day 5/30 consecutive days

Reactions: Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I have been posting less than doing, which works for now.
I'll keep up as I'm able.

Loving the conversation and pictures.
Much love to my fellow self-reiki doers<3

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
I have been posting less than doing, which works for now.
I'll keep up as I'm able.

Loving the conversation and pictures.
Much love to my fellow self-reiki doers<3
Much love to you as well Lila. It is okay you have been posting less than you are doing the healing. The healing is the important part. <3

Last night I did just 22 minutes of reiki on myself.

Day 9/30
Day 6/30 consecutive

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I did a lot on myself last night and fell asleep doing reiki on myself. I woke up later still feeling the 'energies running'.
I needed it as my father is in his last days.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Lila , your daddy!!! I am sending you love & healing too. *hug*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)