3 Free Tarot Readings for the First 3 To Reply... (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Yesterday I really got into the tarot mood as I did two readings for clients in a row. I want to continue on in that energy today (no clients booked for today), so I am offering three free readings.

The readings will be three cards. You have the choice to provide a question, or to have a general reading. If it's a general reading the cards will be a past card, present card and future card. If you have a question, please reply and then send me a message privately if it's a private question, or include it in the reply.

I will post the reading publicly on the thread here, but if it's a private question I will be mindful of that with what I include.

So the first three to reply can have a free three card reading.

Here are three cards from my deck to show you whe type of artwork the Wildwood Tarot has.

green wom.jpg chal.jpg rest.jpg

Note I do tarot readings on a regular basis. You can find more about how much I charge here, and more about tarot in general, right here: http://laron.nz/what-is-tarot/.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Kevin has taken the second spot. One reading left.

Sam.jpg

Four of Stones: ProtectionShort term past.

When I look at this card, I see the energy of retreat and solitude, based possibly on hurt or wariness about a situation that has occurred or may be about to. The space seems sacred, but very safe. The sun is rising in the distance as a new day dawns so this was only temporary.

That sun brings with it hope and renewed energy, based around being in a vulnerable situation. This card can also indicate being wounded spiritually, so it may not be directly related to a more physical and practical situation that happened, but perhaps a spiritual one where your beliefs may have been attacked and you felt persecuted and hurt.

Eight of Arrows: Struggle
— Present

Hard times. Things may seem extra difficult at the moment. In the card the person is taking a journey, and it looks like a slow one. But not only that, it looks like there may be a lack of support, as you become fired upon from those arrows. There is hope there though, with the lantern to light your way.

You may also feel a sense of failure, like something is just not working. Whatever is creating the struggle, it will pass. Muster courage.

Two of Vessels: AttractionShort term future

This is a positive card. I love it. While the first impressions may be a physical attraction in relation to the heart, this card doesn't have to be about that. That green mound at the bottom makes me think of a birds nest, or nest for an animal, just the way it is drawn, even though it is just a hill. So it's like a home front situation, where there are two sources, perhaps two people reconnecting, but this could also relate to an important friendship or even a business relationship. It looks very bright and energetic. Whatever this is about, it looks like success and things working.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Kevin C has taken the second spot.
kevin.jpg

The MirrorShort term past

There is a lot going on here. In the distance, it makes me think of loss, of someone or something passing and something that has been left behind. As a reaction to this, it's like there was a need to reach out and seek something, to seek... guidance of some kind. But that mirror can also indicate the need to look within, as loss can tend to teach us a lot about ourselves. Contemplation. Strong emotions are likely involved with this situation.

That loss though, could just be the process of you shifting from one point of thinking to another, as a part of you crosses that watery passage, as that can relate to stepping further into your consciousness. This card can indicate a surrender of will. Insights from dreams and meditation may have helped you a lot during this time. Such insight may have been required because you need some healing at the time, or perhaps had a wounded spirit. The advice with this card back then was to be patient, and to rest so that when the time came you would be refreshed and ready to deal with what was coming next.

Two of Arrows: Injustice — Present

This is you feeling persecuted, attacked, but possibly blindsided. It may be unexpected. The scales are there showing judgement. Something may not be fair, or right, by those who might be doing the judging of you, or who had acted out against you.

So the card has that essence of false conclusions, unjust decisions, all based on disinformation, motivated by fear, greed and prejudice — all of which can cause innumerable problems. His can also mean false messages, as in receiving disinformation bout a situation, and not fully understanding it, which can lead to those feelings of injustice.

Finding the truth is what helps one get out of this situation.

Three of Bows: Fulfillment — Short term future

This shows strength and certainty. Conviction and possibly leadership. But it also feels like someone who is able to heal others, to heal the situation. There may also be a decision required, as there are two paths to take. It's like some time is needed to make a choice, as things are held up.

But this card can also mean nourishment from a spiritual source which brings inner security and joy. It can mean your goals and desires have been reached, which makes your life rich with emotional scrutiny and a sense of completion. Because of where you are at up ahead, you will inspire others based on your inner energy. Others may be influenced by you to start out on their own path of discovery, which is where you have already been.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'll take the last. :)
Image1.jpg

King of BowsShort term past

The snake to me indicates transformation, many changes on a consciousness level, and when there are more than one here, then I think this would be indicating a lot of internal changes going on. But this is a major arcana card, and strength is showing here with the card being a king. There is also a sense of investigation, like looking into something, or in this case multiple areas of interest that relate to that transformation. But whatever it is seems to be combined and mixed in with each other, so likely relates to a common area or broader topic with sub topics.

So this card is showing maturity, strength of resolve and wisdom. It's showing a period of time where individuality has stood out more, but there has been a lot of reward as a result of what you have been up to — you were more set, or more determined on what you were doing and that energy stood out for others. Your goals seemed clearer than usual. It can also mean you establishing goals and reaching some initial ones, as you continue to seek opportunities.

Five of Vessels — Ecstasy

Now we have a lot of joy and ecstasy bubbling up from within. There is a lot holding the space, as the pentagram is beneath, and the universe above. You seem well supported some happiness times right now. But this card can be more about something specific going on which is bringing joy and a feeling of ecstasy.

Your soul, and spirit, may be feeling more rejuvenated that normal, you may feel more alive right now. It could be a creative project that has brought these feelings out, but could also be music, meditation, art, dancing, or even a special moment with your other half. If this is not so obvious to you, it may be more of an internal spiritual type of ecstasy where your being nourished on a consciousness level.

Five of Stones — Short term future

I see this as you having to stick to it, to hang in there and be patient with what your goals and where you are aiming to head. You'r not in the cave, your outside it here, but the cave is near, so it's like you are feeling on your own a bit, you have had some solitude to think, but can return to if you want, and much thought is going on. You could be stoking the fire here as you wait, and that means you can help progress things forward as well, so it may not just be about endurance.

The card may indicate you do require some extra strength and courage at this point in time, as things could get challenging. Some withdrawal may be needed as on occasion we can pull ourselves together easier if we are not consumed and overwhelmed by all of life's events. But things will work out just fine after this!

That is an interesting you are using. So Arrows are the swords, the Stones are the pentacles, the Vessels are the cup. Are Bows the wands/rods?
Arrows: Air (swords)
Bows: Fire (wands)
Vessels: Water (cups)
Stones: Earth (pentacles)

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016

King of BowsShort term past

The snake to me indicates transformation, many changes on a consciousness level, and when there are more than one here, then I think this would be indicating a lot of internal changes going on. But this is a major arcana card, and strength is showing here with the card being a king. There is also a sense of investigation, like looking into something, or in this case multiple areas of interest that relate to that transformation. But whatever it is seems to be combined and mixed in with each other, so likely relates to a common area or broader topic with sub topics.

So this card is showing maturity, strength of resolve and wisdom. It's showing a period of time where individuality has stood out more, but there has been a lot of reward as a result of what you have been up to — you were more set, or more determined on what you were doing and that energy stood out for others. Your goals seemed clearer than usual. It can also mean you establishing goals and reaching some initial ones, as you continue to seek opportunities.

Five of Vessels — Ecstasy

Now we have a lot of joy and ecstasy bubbling up from within. There is a lot holding the space, as the pentagram is beneath, and the universe above. You seem well supported some happiness times right now. But this card can be more about something specific going on which is bringing joy and a feeling of ecstasy.

Your soul, and spirit, may be feeling more rejuvenated that normal, you may feel more alive right now. It could be a creative project that has brought these feelings out, but could also be music, meditation, art, dancing, or even a special moment with your other half. If this is not so obvious to you, it may be more of an internal spiritual type of ecstasy where your being nourished on a consciousness level.

Five of Stones — Short term future

I see this as you having to stick to it, to hang in there and be patient with what your goals and where you are aiming to head. You'r not in the cave, your outside it here, but the cave is near, so it's like you are feeling on your own a bit, you have had some solitude to think, but can return to if you want, and much thought is going on. You could be stoking the fire here as you wait, and that means you can help progress things forward as well, so it may not just be about endurance.

The card may indicate you do require some extra strength and courage at this point in time, as things could get challenging. Some withdrawal may be needed as on occasion we can pull ourselves together easier if we are not consumed and overwhelmed by all of life's events. But things will work out just fine after this!

Arrows: Air (swords)
Bows: Fire (wands)
Vessels: Water (cups)
Stones: Earth (pentacles)

Thank you, Laron. I'll need to think about this.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)