25 Inspiring, Motivating & Uplifting Consciousness Expanding Quotes (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Laron submitted a new article
I love to find quotes that inspire, motivate, uplift and spark one’s consciousness. Below are quotes I’ve posted on my Facebook page recently which some of you may appreciate—all in connection to spirituality and the system of life we are traversing through. Oh, and some of these are simply things I''ve said. (Those without the double quotation marks.) Note that I had a report from an Iphone user that they could not scroll to see the embedded posts below. (I can on my Samsung Galaxy) If you can't touch your screen on a mobile device and pull it to the left, or use landscape view to resolve this, just click on the link of the post and you can find the full post on Facebook — nothing I can do to resolve this, it's just how the site functions with embedded Facebook posts with mobile devices. ...
Click here to continue reading the entire article.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
They are great Laron and I love the photos that go with them!

Thanks for the work! As always I love Eckart Tolle.

Reactions: Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Beautiful!
Lots to contemplate.

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)