2018 Chinese Astrology Animal Sign Forecasts (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article.

2018 Chinese Astrology Animal Sign Forecasts
Editors Introduction​

Here is a full listing of forecasts for 2018 of all the Chinese Astrology animal signs, written by Janne who runs the Facebook Page Neptune’s Magic. While this is the year of the Dog, which she talks about as well, Janne — my Mother — looks at each animal sign individually, focusing on love, finance, career and health​

Janne studied the Meng and the Four Pillars of Wisdom system of Chinese astrology about twelve years ago. While it’s very accurate, she decided to continue on with Western Astrology which she has been practising for over 43 years, as it’s not so "fated" and allows for more psychology and free will.

For those looking...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you, Janne, for providing us with an easy-to-read sample of what the year may have in store for each of us.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I got feedback from two metal dragons in my immediate circle. 2015 was mentioned in your post as that "harsh Sheep year". Both confirmed that year had been their lowest, with a steady rise in fortune and confidence since then.

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)