2016 Webbot Prediction of Immense Continental Floods: China a Perfect Match, 300 Million Evacuate (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I've seen visions of the coastlines changes with huge tsunami like effects,and that water is being programmed from the inner planes and when it affects the land it changes the frequencies and energy of the land. 'They' were blowing shapes, symbols and other information into the water. A year or so later I heard Mary Rodwell say in a video about the new children that one of them spoke of blowing in the water to assist with earth changes. This is similar to what Tai and I discovered during a Quantum Healing session.

Water is being used in a cleansing transformative way that we will see as disasters.

Last edited:

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Back in 2013 I was very closely studying all webbot material for a good six months staight, which included the IDIR and ALTA reports, as well as Clif's interviews. I wrote up a very detailed article that contained all information available at the time, focused directly on Clif High's 'Global Coastal Event'. As I understand it, it's the most detailed compilation on the internet about it. The article has had around fifty thousand views so far and can be found here: https://www.transients.info/2013/01/global-coastal-event-summary-as-of.html

It's important to understand that a lot of what came up in the language surrounding the 'Global Coastal Event', has actually already occurred, but on a more gradual scale than what was originally expected. Clif said that he should have named it something different, as it was never a single event, but a series of events. I would estimate that at least 50% of the language that came up has already occurred in relation to the GCE. But there will be many more events that will manifest, which were forecast within the GCE, such as the Pacific north West quake that I expect to occur in the coming years.

My article, The Stretching of Time and the Imminent Shift, with over twenty thousand views now, talks about a period of time back in 2013 when I suspected something was going on to manipulate time for the purposes of controlling the shift in consciousness, really for delaying it. The point is, is that I think that there was an influence at play that may have just interfered with what was expected with the earth changes, especially what the webbot picked up so well. So this article is also a good read to understand why things may have become gradual, rather than all at once. After all, there are many versions of reality, based on choices made (multiverse theory), so in another reality things could have turned out exactly like the webbot picked up for the GCE. I used a few sources within this long article, such as Pleiadian info from Roundtables Global moderator Maryann, and theories from physicist & author Paul LaViolette (Who also read it, as we were in touch — his book Earth Under Fire is a must read to get further insight into the practical side of the shift in consciousness and astrological age cycles).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)