11 Days in May (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
In the late summer of 2014 I was just taking my initial steps along my path of awakening. As things turned out I "just happened" to connect with JD Messinger who lives in the same town I do. And it "just happened" that both of us had previously served on submarines in the US Navy, although not together. At the time he was holding small group sessions monthly to discuss metaphysical things and it exposed me to a lot and helped me open up. JD was instrumental in setting me off on the path I continue to walk and I'll always be grateful to him for that.

JD has a very interesting life story and ultimately the Universe shook him hard and set him on his path. One of the outcomes was a book he wrote, "11 Days in May."

He posted an excerpt today on his Facebook page. It is quite relevant to our times. See what you think.

Preface: The Battlefield Where We Now Stand

In the beginning, there was cosmic energy and there was silence. Source was the cosmic energy, and the cosmic energy was Source. And there was silence in no place, in no time.

Source created matter because Source wanted to share cosmic love. The non-physical matter evolved into physical matter and now there was a Place in no time. Still, there was silence.

...Continue Reading

https://www.facebook.com/11daysinmay/posts/1690050427975559

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Wow...what an amazing story of synchronicity!!! No coincidences there, I'd say. :)

I do understand JD's point of view, but have to disagree with a couple of points. From my perspective, Source is never disappointed in us. We humans have our games, our creations, and our illusions of separation, but in the end, that's all they are. Games, creations, and illusions. At the end of the day, the only ones we ever really "disappoint" are ourselves.

But...it is from these adventures and "missteps" that we learn. And grow. We eventually learn that we are never separate from Source. All eventually find their way back to Source, so nothing is ever truly lost.

That's also why I have to say that I don't see there is any "conflict between man and Source." Source, as Consciousness, is far beyond conflict of any kind--that is for us to experience through our Free Will (and for Source to experience through us, if that is what we wish to create or experience).

But maybe that's just me...

:)

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
While I don't agree with his take on which side each of the US presidential candidates represents (not at all), it's an intriguing piece of writing you post here. I see each of the candidates as complex, but certainly not classed in the reductionism of gratification vs altruism. There's way too much going on for that to hold true in our multidimensional understanding. Jes' my two cents... The battlefield is far more likely within each of us than in what we see on the screen of illusion around us.

OP
Bill

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
While I don't agree with his take on which side each of the US presidential candidates represents (not at all), it's an intriguing piece of writing you post here. I see each of the candidates as complex, but certainly not classed in the reductionism of gratification vs altruism. There's way too much going on for that to hold true in our multidimensional understanding. Jes' my two cents... The battlefield is far more likely within each of us than in what we see on the screen of illusion around us.
Remember that the writing was done in 2008 and is not about the current US elections. It was a more general observation he was guided to write about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)